A lonely life in a box. (Game)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sanal said:
Sanal said:
Sanal said:
Okay Lets Rewind. I mean before me getting into that big pile of Women like Robin said:p

First I will find me suspicious brother Palli n starts the "D" Smiley suspicious stare. I call it my penance stare:p.
Then I will Slap that Lonesomecrow of poopoo for fooling me.
Then I will hit bluey and that would be the beginning of our slap game.
When Nevermore is all done with his headbangs, I will play 4 in a row with him and as usual I will give him a dagger to stab himself if he looses.
Then I will give Robin a high five. But wait I cant reach his hands.. He is so tall:p OMG 6'4? "Misses the highfive and accidently hits on his balls":p lmao.
Wheres Drake? lol man. Lets Rap *Sings a rap and cuss everybody" *ima staring at him angrily with my jealous eyes coz of his Decaprio looks*

There comes itti. *shake hand* Youre the man itti. Youre the man.

Wabbit is standing there with his tear filled eyes. *Goes to him. Gives a beer n grabs him to the party. He slaps me coz he does not drink:p loool*

To be continued....

Continues..

Kel is sitting there near the food whisperng something. I think hes sayin "I m hungry". *Plays a song in guitar with him*

Continues...

Hijaac and Nerevar are the djs:p *Goes to them and asks to play me favourite song* *Hijaac slaps me n says "Next time you ask anything dont forget to say please"*. lol:p

Ghost getting too much attention with his ghost stories *Goes inside the big crowd around him and listens to the ghost hunting stories"

Is that a bird? No! Is that an aeroplane? NO! Oh its just stool pretending to be superman:p *hello stool*

Sloth! You sexy beast *How s it?*

Hey joe *five*.
*brings the drumset* Lets start the bang

All you head bangers. This is the future...

Sanal said:
Sanal said:
Sanal said:
Sanal said:
Okay Lets Rewind. I mean before me getting into that big pile of Women like Robin said:p

First I will find me suspicious brother Palli n starts the "D" Smiley suspicious stare. I call it my penance stare:p.
Then I will Slap that Lonesomecrow of poopoo for fooling me.
Then I will hit bluey and that would be the beginning of our slap game.
When Nevermore is all done with his headbangs, I will play 4 in a row with him and as usual I will give him a dagger to stab himself if he looses.
Then I will give Robin a high five. But wait I cant reach his hands.. He is so tall:p OMG 6'4? "Misses the highfive and accidently hits on his balls":p lmao.
Wheres Drake? lol man. Lets Rap *Sings a rap and cuss everybody" *ima staring at him angrily with my jealous eyes coz of his Decaprio looks*

There comes itti. *shake hand* Youre the man itti. Youre the man.

Wabbit is standing there with his tear filled eyes. *Goes to him. Gives a beer n grabs him to the party. He slaps me coz he does not drink:p loool*

To be continued....

Continues..

Kel is sitting there near the food whisperng something. I think hes sayin "I m hungry". *Plays a song in guitar with him*

Continues...

Hijaac and Nerevar are the djs:p *Goes to them and asks to play me favourite song* *Hijaac slaps me n says "Next time you ask anything dont forget to say please"*. lol:p

Ghost getting too much attention with his ghost stories *Goes inside the big crowd around him and listens to the ghost hunting stories"

Is that a bird? No! Is that an aeroplane? NO! Oh its just stool pretending to be superman:p *hello stool*

Sloth! You sexy beast *How s it?*

Hey joe *five*.
*brings the drumset* Lets start the bang

All you head bangers. This is the future...

Not only am I a DJ but im also a guitarist!

*Screech eeeek errrrrr hehehrerwee*

Okay maybe not so much......

Is anybody else getting hot?

*takes off clothes*

*sings Purple Rain*

Now it's a party!:p

Maybe I should lay off the beer for a while.:rolleyes:

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Is anybody else getting hot?

*takes off clothes*

*sings Purple Rain*

Now it's a party!:p

Maybe I should lay off the beer for a while.:rolleyes:

*joins Ghost*

Ima play guitar with Hijaac n *breaks sleepykids videogame and forces her to join the crowd:p*

Sanal said:
Ima play guitar with Hijaac n *breaks sleepykids videogame and forces her to join the crowd:p*

You just messed sleepy kid is going to murder you.

I'd bring the rock band of course -the game

and of course my fender strat

XD

*ripps off several powerchords with no particular order or melody*

ya i know i'm a BADASS!!!

( oh no thanks i don't drink, i'll just have a suicide of cherry coke and mountain dew XD yaa)

then chills later in the pool

nice

XD

*Unclothed Ghost and his band of naked demons join in.*

I'm holding auditions to join the naked demon band in the back room.

No haunting experience necessary.:p

Sanal said:
*gives the guitar to hijaac*:p lets head bang:p

And there was much rocking then the lords of rock descended to earth and there was much rejoicing.

Latest posts

Back