A lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex_MIami

Reaction score
Life has a vision for you. It is called destiny. Destiny is not really something you want to know about, as you fear what it has to say. Once in your life time fear is something that you have to face and fight against to. What you know about fighting is what you know about living. Living on the other hand, is a surprising threat against destiny. As destiny goes forward and get closer to your end, you sense that the destiny does not really exist. Rather, it is a bunch of choices and a collection of learnings. All I know in fact is that the leaving that it used to know and feel, it used to be destiny, and it is not any more. Now living is more like a jungle where you don't really know what’s coming and what is behind or in front of you.

I know it might sound unreal or complicated, but the truth is that destiny has nothing to do with loneliness and less in fact with living. What I discovered after all these years is that no matter what, what really holds you on to this sarcastic life is resignation and loneliness, and the only thing that would make you feel that you are actually living and stepping apart from loneliness is motivation. Once motivation has gone, everything falls apart. No matter what you do, it is just life does not have any meaning to you anymore. Sad but true

Perhaps now you know how I fell. Kisses for all, Alex.

10/24/09

Latest posts

Back