A second chat room

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluey said:
An old proverb for you to think about. When in hole stop digging.

I could pick every post you made here to bits but whats the point?

You do my head in! Your so talented in lots of things you just don't have the mentality to see where your going wrong. If I had half your talent, Well if only. Your talent is wasted on you :(

Ya, I know really. I liked that WHEN IN HOLE STOP DIGGING! LOL

Ya, that is the problem is perfection tends to hyper focus on things and people lose the ability to hear anyone, but themselves. You say no one told you Robin, but I bet people have tried 100's of times. You just can't hear them and it doesn't get through. No one can get through that. NO ONE...... hmmmm maybe a chisel to the skull would work?

I am sure he has gotten emails from people, but their wants are not in their own best interests really. And that is the problem.

Bluey said:
Acctroly Robin you did not excel in what you did. You was a bully then and your still one now. Its just now you don't have your mod power :)

An old proverb for you to think about. When in hole stop digging.

I could pick every post you made here to bits but whats the point?

You do my head in! Your so talented in lots of things you just don't have the mentality to see where your going wrong. If I had half your talent, Well if only. Your talent is wasted on you :(

Too bad You didn't tell me that back then. Our friendship might actually have ended with at least one of us getting somewhere in life.

Jono, You keep on going just as much as i do, with the things that You find important. Just because You don't give a **** about helping here, it doesn't mean that it's not important.

You can't pick the truth to bits Jono.

I do Your head where? The fact is; i'm NOT wrong with what this thread is all about; a chat-room where obnoxious people aren't welcome. You might be right with what You're meaning, but so am i with what i mean! You're just as blind as You charge me of being, because You take Your personal grieves with me into this whole thing.

Don't You think i have a pressure on my shoulders knowing i am so talented, without succeeding to use it to help people? It's all i ever wanted to do.

Aside from the first class piece of band-wagon jumping I've admittedly just done, the point is Robin; you said, nay, shouted at the top of your voice, all these 3 things in your previous posts here before I did. Just stop it. Truths are not truths when they're based upon subjection, and self praise is no praise, as someone infinitely more wise than I once said.

That said, I'm out, I'll limit myself to one piss taking post, seems a bit of a mobbing and kicking someone when they're down already lol.

Robin said:
You obviously haven't noticed how many people who have created an account here and who NEVER posted. Half, 50% of the 1273 current accounts were never used to post in the forum. That's ~630 filler-accounts, kept to fool people that this place is alot more popular than it really is. Something i wanted to change with the accounts-pruning mod for that matter... if i hadn't installed that mod, there would have been nearly 4000 accounts, of which ~2000 never would have been used.

People don't dare to post, so they probably send PMs instead, trying to get someone to talk to. Very few people ever posted more than 20 posts before they left this place. VERY few. And there are almost 300 guests visiting every day of whom most will never even dare to make an account.

And You think people feel like they can come here to open up? Think again.

Half of all people who visit this place every day would need me as a "deliverer", and i could deliver. Fascinating how the facts still are on my side, but You just don't get it huh?

Sure, Creme, i stand up for what i believe in, because what i believe in is something that could make it better for lots of people. What's different between You and me in this consent, is that You stand up for the selfish and lazy way of solving this problem (not doing anything about it and imagine that everyone is as careless and insensitive as a person as You are) and that You keep standing up while all facts are against You.

It doesn't matter what any of You think of me. I have the solution to the problem that so many people here face, that You never even thought of, and it's being turned down because of what You think of me personally.

Umm.... It's called creating an account somewhere and you forget. I'm pretty sure all of us here has done that one time or another.... I know I've done it. Just because they made an account and have never posted doesn't mean they are scared. Stop speaking for everyone, and stop trying to be everyone's hero. Maybe they simply forgot... Signed up, looked around, and over time, just forgot. Maybe they will eventually return and be an active part of the forums. What about all the people who only post once in a blue moon? Are they scared to post as much too?

stella said:
lol its all the brits against robin, i love this feeling of solidarity.

lol, Its the likes of me, you and the rest of the UK that's going to take over the world again *evil laughter* HE HE HE lol

We just have to figure a way to get out of being the worst hit by the economy right now. Oh ye where a nothing now :(

The UK is a used to be something. But hay at least we know it :D But we party on regardless :cool: Ye lets rock!

The best way I have ever heard my country defined is when someone said you can conquer great britain but you can not rule it as the ppl are just to unruly lol This spook books to me. I forget who said it though.

hah would normally try to stay on-topic but this thread is BS anyway :p

south_2nd said:
Too bad this isn't a movie.

And what's this "we're" I'm reading? Seems like the only one rooting for you is... wait for it.... YOU, but I guess COCKS are famous for that.

I don't think it would have been a very interesting movie to watch unless the crazy old Swede wins in the end... ;)

Well, that's part of my problem. The people who support me are either long gone or quiet as mice. I know that reads like bullshit, but.. well. There's not much i can do about it.

I don't even consider body-part words as curses, so uh, keep going there. You'll get something out of this too sooner or later.

Robin said:
Too bad You didn't tell me that back then. Our friendship might actually have ended with at least one of us getting somewhere in life.

Jono, You keep on going just as much as i do, with the things that You find important. Just because You don't give a **** about helping here, it doesn't mean that it's not important.

You can't pick the truth to bits Jono. DUDE. LOOK AT WHAT YOUR SAYING! You need to remove "TRUTH" from your vocabulary. This is something members of the KKK use. Or mobs out to take justice into their own hands.

I do Your head where? The fact is; i'm NOT wrong with what this thread is all about; a chat-room where obnoxious people aren't welcome. You might be right with what You're meaning, but so am i with what i mean! You're just as blind as You charge me of being, because You take Your personal grieves with me into this whole thing.

Don't You think i have a pressure on my shoulders knowing i am so talented, without succeeding to use it to help people? It's all i ever wanted to do.
The problem you have is many people in the name of "help" do more harm them good. It's VERY common. WAKE UP!

Scott said:
Aside from the first class piece of band-wagon jumping I've admittedly just done, the point is Robin; you said, nay, shouted at the top of your voice, all these 3 things in your previous posts here before I did. Just stop it. Truths are not truths when they're based upon subjection, and self praise is no praise, as someone infinitely more wise than I once said. No joke, trumpeting ones own horn is nutty. If what I say about myself were worth anything, then I COULD BE A GOD!... LOL

Everyone could be.

That said, I'm out, I'll limit myself to one piss taking post, seems a bit of a mobbing and kicking someone when they're down already lol.

VanillaCreme said:
Excuse me? We're in it for ourselves? I don't think so. YOU'RE the one who wants complete control over everything. Not us. Seriously, Robin, I don't want to dislike you, but you're giving me no choice. We have the natural right to be loud-mouths if we want to be. That's because we speak up for ourselves... Sorry we're not cowering and hiding behind you like all your "silent and scared" followers.

Let me tell you something... Jonny, Steel, Stella, Skorian, Zak, Naleena, Eve, Bluey, Samba, Drake, myself and everyone else doesn't need someone the likes of you to hold our hands. We can stand up for ourselves, and speak up for ourselves. You're trying so hard to make yourself first to go to on everyone's list. And that just won't happen.

Steel might believe you when you claim you had all those people messaging you with complaints, but I don't. You're out only to gain for yourself, and your ideas are so utterly and completely bizarre, I'm surprised your brain hasn't exploded and oozed out of your ears. Frankly, I think your mouth is writing checks your ass can't cash. And you're absolutely dumbfounded as to why we won't bow down to you and just agree.

I wonder if there's any point with actually using English with You.

For the third time, specifically aimed towards You Creme; i am thinking of the people who does NOT speak. Why would i even think of holding any of the hands of the people who i've already stated multiple times are the best people i've ever met?

Here we go with the bizarre again. You know, what i'm suggesting here is actually already used on many communities elsewhere. Perhaps it's time You start travelling a bit or something, to get a perspective larger than Your two feet?

Eh, well believe that then. oOooOoo i'm coming to get Yooouuuuuoououou Creme! OOoOoOooOoooo!! Here comes the giant vegatable out to make You bow to meee, blllääääääääääÄÄä!

lol

Robin said:
I wonder if there's any point with actually using English with You.

For the third time, specifically aimed towards You Creme; i am thinking of the people who does NOT speak. Why would i even think of holding any of the hands of the people who i've already stated multiple times are the best people i've ever met?

Here we go with the bizarre again. You know, what i'm suggesting here is actually already used on many communities elsewhere. Perhaps it's time You start travelling a bit or something, to get a perspective larger than Your two feet?

Eh, well believe that then. oOooOoo i'm coming to get Yooouuuuuoououou Creme! OOoOoOooOoooo!! Here comes the giant vegatable out to make You bow to meee, blllääääääääääÄÄä!

lol

You're really hanging on to this last bit of thread with this "people who do not speak" bullshit. That's all you've mentioned in your arguments. I really don't understand how someone could be afraid to "speak" or type rather what their thoughts are. It seems absurd. Especially for the internet. The living grounds for the anonymous.

It's ******* text man. It's text.

Yeah, i'm SUCH a KKK member and all that. A little necrophilia, some cannibalism, and why not a fist-full of Englishman too? :p

Allright, allright, i'll stop. I'm wrong. All the people who sent me those messages of gratitude for my work were just fictions of my mind, weren't they?

You know, there's a difference between a perfectionistic extremist and a religious tribe-leader, Skorian. You seem rather desperate to actually help anyone with Your therapy, and since You're at least trying, i'll put You to the test personally. Cure me.

Robin said:
Skorian. You seem rather desperate to actually help anyone with Your therapy, and since You're at least trying, i'll put You to the test personally. Cure me.

Skorian is a top guy and I hope you mean that cos I think Skorian would take you up on that offer as well.

You have a very good side to you Robin but your a bit like jackal and hide.

I think you would not go far wrong then to have a friend like Skorian.

Robin said:
south_2nd said:
Too bad this isn't a movie.

And what's this "we're" I'm reading? Seems like the only one rooting for you is... wait for it.... YOU, but I guess COCKS are famous for that.

I don't think it would have been a very interesting movie to watch unless the crazy old Swede wins in the end... ;)

Well, that's part of my problem. The people who support me are either long gone or quiet as mice. I know that reads like bullshit, but.. well. There's not much i can do about it.

I don't even consider body-part words as curses, so uh, keep going there. You'll get something out of this too sooner or later.

I think that the only people who support you are in your head. I'm sorry you can't understand freedom. I'm sorry you can't understand that if someone wants to speak out, then they will when they feel comfortable. I'm sorry that you have such a need to feel wanted that you try to control a community that doesn't need you to speak for them. I'm sorry that you're such a contradiction within yourself.

Robin said:
Yeah, i'm SUCH a KKK member and all that. A little necrophilia, some cannibalism, and why not a fist-full of Englishman too? :p

Allright, allright, i'll stop. I'm wrong. All the people who sent me those messages of gratitude for my work were just fictions of my mind, weren't they?

You know, there's a difference between a perfectionistic extremist and a religious tribe-leader, Skorian. You seem rather desperate to actually help anyone with Your therapy, and since You're at least trying, i'll put You to the test personally. Cure me.

I didn't say you were a KKK member, I said you were thinking with a mob mentality. Turn on "anyone" who disagrees with you.

I wish I had the exact answers mate. I can give you some information to look at if your interested. I am suprised Cleo isn't harping on you about this....

What I can tell you is it has to do with nutrition and lifestyle.

However, it's often hard to know what is right and what is wrong just like anything else.

And in most cases psychiatry isn't even looking at this road. They are addicted to drugs that don't do what they say they do.

I know many people who have these problems suck down junk and then wonder why they go loopy. Refuse to change, but complain about their problems. No ones head works quite right when fueled by junk. I don't know what you do, but manytimes it's pretty darn common. Even still it's bloody hard to eat a perfect diet and some people are predisposed to problems or have genetic defects that lead to malnutrition sorts of ailments.

I am not into any debates but just pointing out the kind of people here and some facts...

People who are scared to post in forums are obviously scared to even visit chat (its a fact or else they are not scared to post in forums, they're either just lying or not interested in posting)...

People who post in forums, I mean those who are very active - may or may not visit chat coz some doesnt need a direct chat with anybody coz they dont see the point of it and its purely their choice or maybe they are just too shy...
So majority goes for people who visit chat...

People who visit only chat - most of them wants to have fun and they should be allowed to have that fun... the ones who come in with a depressed face wont get disappointed coz they came in <--proves they are a bit courageous to face it and besides, new members are always happy when they first visit chat, I havent seen any new member complaining about any misbehavior there and if there are, then I m sure its rare
So Majority are not them either...

People who are active in both forum and in chat - Rare and i say very rare compared to the number of total members.. They are pure online extroverts (if they say they are not then they are lying) and I am pretty sure that most of them knows how to act in situations and they will act wisely...
So again majority vote goes for the chatters who chat there usually (same people whom everyone refers to as misbehaving or irresponsible)

This post is not pointed towards anyone here posting in this thread

Bluey said:
Skorian is a top guy and I hope you mean that cos I think Skorian would take you up on that offer as well.

You have a very good side to you Robin but your a bit like jackal and hide.

I think you would not go far wrong then to have a friend like Skorian.

Yeah.. You do like to believe Your opinion of people is applicable to all, Jono.

Jackal and hide, sure. I've got tons of anger from my childhood, but that still has nothing to do with what i've written in this topic.

Well, we'll soon find out if Skorian is as right as You think he is.

VanillaCreme said:
I think that the only people who support you are in your head. I'm sorry you can't understand freedom. I'm sorry you can't understand that if someone wants to speak out, then they will when they feel comfortable. I'm sorry that you have such a need to feel wanted that you try to control a community that doesn't need you to speak for them. I'm sorry that you're such a contradiction within yourself.

I don't even need to reply to this one. I'll just keep this quote safe right here so people can judge this amazing paragraph aaaaall by themselves.

Robin said:
The fact that Drake is still here is a shining example. You know why? Because You guys complain about him, but don't do anything more than that.

Really? YOU don't have a clue what I have done for Drake behind the scenes so don't even go there.

As far as mods being in fear, I don't know about that. I would hope they would feel free to ban any a popular and otherwise well-behaving member if they misbehaved.

Yeah, it is. It's not the staff members who are nazis, that's the whole point of being hard on those who don't behave...

APPARENTLY no one knows what the definition of misbehave is. For some "good behavior" it is the repression of the freedom of speech.
For people like me, it's say what you want in a PLACE where you can say what you want. If you harm another, you deserve to be banned.
AND if you don't luike what you hear, go somewhere else. Make chat #2 the place for people who don't like #1.

=Robin
Naleena: This is pretty simple: A) There is another chat room if you don't care for the main chat and B) there is an "ignore" function in the main chat. If you don't like someone, or like what they have to say, simply click the "ignore" button. The moderators will handle any potential situations as they arise, as they see fit.

An insufficient truth. What we've had has never been enough, that's why bad behavior roams relatively freely here.

Define here. What we had is enough. It's so easy just to go to a different room if you don't like the first. Let the mods monitor the second one with an iron fist. Don't PUNISH the rest of the forum members because they kid around about sex or whatever they want to. Like I said they have just as much right as the others. Let the others who need a G rated conversation go to the other chat room and stop trying to enslave the rest of the members into what they find appropriate.

I think all staff members here are fantastic people. Amongst the very best i'll ever meet, no doubt. But being an admin/mod is more than about being a good person.
Drake, as i said earlier here, You've got no hard feelings from me. I'm just stating an example here. Trying to figure out why the current staff-stab seems as corrupted as the previous ones.

Which is it? You talk nicely one minute and then call them corrupt. A fountain can't run sweet and bitter water. You are contradicting yourself.

PS FOR ALL MEMEBERS: If anyone ESPECIALLY myself get banned, I ask you not to hold it against anyone who bans them/me simply because I am a big girl and if I deserve it, I don't have a problem with it. I hope you would respect their decision.

Drake said:
lol you want to talk about hate? That's truly ironic, nothing in this thread involved you at all until you chose to post talking down on me and being disrespectful.

Yes, it did. When you started YOUR hate of mods because people don't kiss your ass and pay attention to you. You could have simply asked for another room...but you went on to spew your hate and critize them. I stand up for what I believe. BTW, I don't give a honeysuckle what ANYONE on this forum thinks of me. I am who I am and I don't need anyone's approval.

Seems someones a little bitter,

Yep, it's you because no one wants to talk to someone who they can't trust or who might do some jekyll and hyde on them.

You're not mod on the forum and you haven't been in chat for at least a month, I'd like to think you would dismiss yourself from my original comments but I guess you think I'm out to get you.

Oh please. Grow up.

A) There obviously isn't, you apparently haven't tried to go to it.
B) Oh really? Then I guess the same can be said for ignoring me, you guys sure had a lot to say about all the horrible things I've doen, why didn't you just ignore me? but when it comes down to me talking about others acting rudely, it's as simple as "ignore" that's rich.

There was a time when I helped you. Yes, I know what is going on behind the scenes and Drake, I will never ever give a back stabber who maliciously betrays his friends any RESPECT. You lost all my respect for you when I learned of your little games. You may have the rest of the forum fooled but I know better. If you want respect stop blaming people for "ignoring you" ofcourse they do. When someone beats a faithful dog (say like your friends who were faithful and would stick up for you and help you) after while the dog doesn't go within kicking distance. Or you could compare it to a wife beater who beats the honeysuckle out of his wife and then blames here for it. This isn't about respectfor you, it's about control and manipulation. You want to treat people like honeysuckle and then have them pay you attention and pretend it didn't happen. Robin talks about people getting what they deserve and here is what you deserve- to be ignored until you can change and stop EXPECTING people to be nice to you after you have treated them like crap.

VanillaCreme said:
What's even more so respectable is if people stop going around telling others what to say. I may talk about adult issues, but I've never been rude to anyone. Rudeness I don't like. Being mean to someone about an issue I don't like. However, mature, adult conversation doesn't fall into those categories.

You go girl! Freedom of speech!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back