A spin off on penis size, uneven boobs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luna said:
Hmpf.
If ANY guy comments on my tits if I'm all in my nekkid glory for him, I hope to god that my tits will spontaneously develop some mighty, long-ass fangs.
That, or I'll just show him "the real fun" after he's done, and rolls over and falls asleep.

86402209.jpg
Wait, what! You ain't allowing guys to say yer tits are nice/beautiful/great/awesome/...?!?!?! HOWWUDE! :club:

Can't blame us for liking'em :|

I think every woman has uneven boobs. Just like everyone has one leg that is SLIGHTLY longer than the other and so on.
So yeah.. lol.

Matej said:
Wait, what! You ain't allowing guys to say yer tits are nice/beautiful/great/awesome/...?!?!?! HOWWUDE! :club:

Can't blame us for liking'em :|

I meant *negative* comments silly.
Or if they complain if this or that is uneven.
I was all worked up when I did that post haha.

But hey, if they wanna worship my little ladies, then...perhaps they will be granted the privilege to see my 3rd one.

*shifty eyes*

(You know you like it.)

IVIZ said:
but I thought this was normal and goes for everyone bacause the heart is on our left side, expanding out our left boobie lol.

Actually, the size of the heart is accounted for by the left lung, which has one less lobe than the right lung.

(Bonus Fun Exercise: Purchase a Bag-Valve-Mask and acquire a set of pig lungs from a butcher. Ventilate the lungs and watch them turn pink due to oxygen perfusion!)

I had an ex that was so worried about her boobs, that she didn't want me sucking on them because she thought I would drain out the fluid inside that made them plump out. I was like seriously????? Thats when I realised how important boobs are for women.

Is this her?

l_5aec025ae0a682b799843a637f8364-1.gif

I think my main problem is that my boobs would most likely be smaller than the guy's, so if he wanted to play with some boobies, he might as well play with his own...

futurecatlady said:
I think my main problem is that my boobs would most likely be smaller than the guy's, so if he wanted to play with some boobies, he might as well play with his own...

Not true. I prefer small boobs. And several other guys on this site alone agree, or at least have no problem with them.

So dun worry about it. :)

Hell, I was interested for a little while in a girl who had *no* titties. Like, literally. She had to have them both removed due to breast cancer and had fake ones that sat in her bra. Still thought she was gorgeous.

You have to also look for the people that are mainly "Ass Men". Like me I'm an ass man, could care less if your chestless, aslong as you have some cushion for the pushin', thats all that matters in my book. No doubt boobs are a plus, but does not make you less of a woman, because you have so much other features that work in your favor. The main one being the face, have a pretty face, it compliments everything else bellow it, no matter whats missing or deformed lol

Well thats good to hear IVIZ! I have the best legs and ass ever. Seriously, they are perfect :D Unfortunately, the fact thing, I dont have going on so much for me :(

Wow I had no idea that women were that obsessed with breast size, they're a plus but by all means do not make or break someone. The real question that should be asked is " Innie or outie " I prefer the innies it's streamlined and very sleek looking, I find it a huge turn on and I offer free moustache rides to all innies.

septicemia said:
Well thats good to hear IVIZ! I have the best legs and ass ever. Seriously, they are perfect :D Unfortunately, the fact thing, I dont have going on so much for me :(

uh... How 'bout you PM me a pic of your legs and ass and I'll be the judge of that lol : )

Wandering stranger LMFAO! I cut was present for the birth of one of a friends babies some years ago. I got to cut the cord, and the kid ended up with an outie. My friend blames me, said I cut the cord wrong :(

IVIZ well I already know they are perfect ;) so I dont need any more judging on that hahaha. Thank you so much for the offer though :D

IVIZ said:
The main one being the face, have a pretty face, it compliments everything else bellow it, no matter whats missing or deformed lol

I agree with this completely!

And BTW I like smaller breasts better than larger ones.

:p

septicemia said:
Wandering stranger LMFAO! I cut was present for the birth of one of a friends babies some years ago. I got to cut the cord, and the kid ended up with an outie. My friend blames me, said I cut the cord wrong :(

IVIZ well I already know they are perfect ;) so I dont need any more judging on that hahaha. Thank you so much for the offer though :D

....wasn't talking about belly buttons *wink* , why would someone's belly button determine free moustache rides?

My boobs aren't uneven, but I lost an unhealthy amount of weight in a short period fo time. And my boobs sag. It's so embarrassing, they aren't supposed to be doing that until you're 50. ): They look fine in a bra, but if this persists into my later adulthood, I'll never get naked in front of anyone. Ever.

Latest posts

Back