All the single people..all the single people.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 22, single, from alabama. I am a full time college student and work part time at a restaurant and also weekend professional wrestler. I barley get time to myself, but when I do I play video games, hang with friends, and I sometimes play d&d. :)

I am going to bump this thread as per my thread in relationships. Lots of people on here wish they had someone. Well here is your chance to get to know someone better. Put it out there without pics. Message someone you admire from afar. With so many people here with similar social issues etc, then they are amongst people who understand what may hold them back from regular dating sites.

Just saying, who knows? :D

PenDragon said:
^ +1, really a good initiative. Well, we can make it ALL's little dating site without any gibberish involved :D

Eh, what gibberish? :)

TheRealCallie said:
Oh oh oh....Nah, I'm still married. I'll pass. lol

Lol

Come on who is going to put themselves out there.

I think the member who set this thread went on to marry a guy she met here.

What the hell.....

47/M/Georgia 6', salt and (mostly) pepper hair, overweight but losing. Based on my luck on traditional OLD sites, not much to look at.

Hobbies: travel, flying, computers, photography, working out, hiking, walking/running, guitar, swimming.

Music: Classic Rock, newer country, 80s, disco, blues
Movies: All except anime, but love Sci-Fi and action

I'm a homeowner, own a cabin in the mountains, have a great job, and am a hopeless romantic.

LonelyInAtl said:
What the hell.....

Just what I said when it took me the 1/2 second to decide not to give a profile like you did. No one here would be interested in me. :)

LonelyInAtl said:
Based on my luck on traditional OLD sites, not much to look at.

BeyondShy said:
LonelyInAtl said:
What the hell.....
Just what I said when it took me the 1/2 second to decide not to give a profile like you did. No one here would be interested in me. :)

OMFG, just STOP! Both of you!!! How can you honestly expect anyone to like you if you can't stop bashing yourself for 5 minutes?

If you want bashed, let me do it for you ---> :club:

Now, stop with the negativity and let's be positive. We all have our flaws, but that does NOT mean someone won't care about you and want you. That someone could be here. Hell, that someone could be your neighbor for all you know, but you can't expect to get anywhere if you continue to be negative and/or not try.
No more insults, guys. No more feeling like you won't find anyone or you're not good enough. No more of any of that negativity honeysuckle. There is someone for everyone. That includes fat or thin people, weird or "normal" people, tall or short people and whatever else you can think of.

TheRealCallie said:
OMFG, just STOP! Both of you!!! How can you honestly expect anyone to like you if you can't stop bashing yourself for 5 minutes?

Yes Ma'am, yes ma'am and yes ma'am again.

duck-n-cover.jpg

TheRealCallie said:
LonelyInAtl said:

BeyondShy said:
LonelyInAtl said:
What the hell.....

Now, stop with the negativity and let's be positive. We all have our flaws, but that does NOT mean someone won't care about you and want you. That someone could be here. Hell, that someone could be your neighbor for all you know, but you can't expect to get anywhere if you continue to be negative and/or not try.
No more insults, guys. No more feeling like you won't find anyone or you're not good enough. No more of any of that negativity honeysuckle. There is someone for everyone. That includes fat or thin people, weird or "normal" people, tall or short people and whatever else you can think of.

She's right you know, and I am not just saying that cos she is a Professional with the club :p.

Look at it in the opposite way, would you find that kind of negativity attractive in the opposite sex, or would you find it a turn off.

She-ra said:
TheRealCallie said:
LonelyInAtl said:

BeyondShy said:
LonelyInAtl said:
What the hell.....

She's right you know, and I am not just saying that cos she is a Professional with the club :p.

Look at it in the opposite way, would you find that kind of negativity attractive in the opposite sex, or would you find it a turn off.

I don't like negative women. It's puts me off somebody very quickly.

BeyondShy said:
LonelyInAtl said:
What the hell.....

How do you know without trying?

Come on where is everyone, I don't believe a site with lonely people on, are not interested in opening the possibility of meeting someone.

TheRealCallie said:
Because I don't want to misrepresent myself as something I'm not. Full disclosure.

So, anyone had any luck meeting anyone from this thread?

Latest posts

Back