All the single people..all the single people.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
Technically, I'm married....BUT, he's been living with various girlfriends since December 2009.  lol  So, I'm kind of single, but technically not.  :p

I'm not interested in that. I'm still waiting to know if you're LOADED so I can pop the question as fast as possible ;-)

Richard_39 said:
TheRealCallie said:
Technically, I'm married....BUT, he's been living with various girlfriends since December 2009.  lol  So, I'm kind of single, but technically not.  :p

I'm not interested in that. I'm still waiting to know if you're LOADED so I can pop the question as fast as possible ;-)

Well some would say I'm loaded....as in full of honeysuckle  :p

TheRealCallie said:

HEY! Language! There are kids here! (myself included :D )
Ah well. Forget about it then, don't want to sound materialistic, but I guess I won't be popping any question anytime soon ;-)

TheRealCallie said:
Richard_39 said:
TheRealCallie said:

You don't eat enough to be full of honeysuckle :|

Met your husband here, Wow !! I just commented its amazing that there is a networking subforum where people post there interests and look to chat, how rare it is, but this specific thread, post of you are single & lonely, thats even more amazing, wouldnt fly anywhere else. Good on You !!

Meh, tossing this out into the universe on the off chance...

I'm 31, female, homo-romantically inclined. I'm one of those pseudo-deep types; I spend a lot of time thinking about spirituality, the nature of existence, altered states of consciousness, the universe/multiverse, astral world, etc.

I hoard aphorisms and quotes from the likes of Fernando Pessoa and Clarice Lispector.

I love electronic music, alt-rock. Wish I could accumulate a few hardware synths.

I play video games. My favorites are The Last of Us, Dying Light, Metro 2033, and Far Cry 3.

I'm a pessimist. Antinatalist. Currently Deist/maybe becoming a Theist.

I don't really have any ambitions in life outside of maybe caring for family. Sometimes I indulge in frivolous artistic pursuits and work unpleasant jobs from time to time. I just have never gotten to the point of caring about a career - perhaps because I had no forward-thinking in my youth, or I was simply too emotionally immature to plan my adult life out properly.

To be honest, I'd be happy just paying off my student loans and finding some small cabin or even a cozy trailer to live in near a lake somewhere, and simply work for sustenance and to keep my hot water running. A simple life, fairly free of materialism.

Luckily, the sense of semi-anonymity here provides a cushion against any embarrassment I might have disclosing this much info. Then again, I'm on a site for lonely folks, am 31 years old, and don't really have much to lose anymore.

sometimesthewolf said:
Meh, tossing this out into the universe on the off chance...

I'm 31, female, homo-romantically inclined. I'm one of those pseudo-deep types; I spend a lot of time thinking about spirituality, the nature of existence, altered states of consciousness, the universe/multiverse, astral world, etc.

I hoard aphorisms and quotes from the likes of Fernando Pessoa and Clarice Lispector.

I love electronic music, alt-rock. Wish I could accumulate a few hardware synths.

I play video games. My favorites are The Last of Us, Dying Light, Metro 2033, and Far Cry 3.

I'm a pessimist. Antinatalist. Currently Deist/maybe becoming a Theist.

I don't really have any ambitions in life outside of maybe caring for family. Sometimes I indulge in frivolous artistic pursuits and work unpleasant jobs from time to time. I just have never gotten to the point of caring about a career - perhaps because I had no forward-thinking in my youth, or I was simply too emotionally immature to plan my adult life out properly.

To be honest, I'd be happy just paying off my student loans and finding some small cabin or even a cozy trailer to live in near a lake somewhere, and simply work for sustenance and to keep my hot water running. A simple life, fairly free of materialism.

Luckily, the sense of semi-anonymity here provides a cushion against any embarrassment I might have disclosing this much info. Then again, I'm on a site for lonely folks, am 31 years old, and don't really have much to lose anymore.

I have FL, tons of vsts and on a tablet: caustic.   I might have a couple more things in common with you too

check out astralpulse STTWolf. its easier than people think to leave the body even if its hypnopompic, thats the easy way, you wake up out. All i had to do is read books in 1996 as a 16 year old and it began just from exposure to the topic. Totally one of the most kick ass topics ever because its real, not delusional like a religion. To be antinatalist is to be Gnostic. This world is an entrapment and an evil creation.

I'm 22 and I've been single for as long as I can remember.
I don't know what it's like to have a relationship.
I don't know if I want to know what it's like to have a relationship.
It seems to be such a tremendous responsibility for most people.

ojtwtn said:
I'm 22 and I've been single for as long as I can remember.
I don't know what it's like to have a relationship.  
I don't know if I want to know what it's like to have a relationship.
It seems to be such a tremendous responsibility for most people.

The feeling of loving and being loved in return is amazing. It has no equal.

Hi,

I'm John, 25, I'm on this to meet like minded people. (preferably women) who have shared the same experiences of me of living solitary or alone.

Does anyone live in or around the Liverpool area? (I'm in Ormskirk)

PM or email is fine with me. :)

[email protected]

Hi everyone - here goes nothing:  SF52USA - my name is Lily.  Happy to meet everyone, not just people my age, for friendship and general "getting on".  I love to travel and hope to go to the UK this year, and do a little touring.  I am in the process of outlining a novel, and would love to chat and make friends with anyone.

Single guy here at 30 years old and I have never had sex in the time I've been alive. But it is what it is. I have no motivation to find and get with anyone. People have let me down constantly and in turn, I feel I have nothing to provide a woman. I'm not ugly, but women don't look at me as someone they want to go out with. No girl ever approaches and when one does, its usually because I'm standing in her way of getting a shopping cart at the supermarket or something.

Latest posts

Back