Am I alone? Yes; Do I need relationships? Not necessarily

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olde shoe

Reaction score
Having been alone since my teenage years, I feel that I can say that I've probably been though the whole gamut of negative emotions.

Now that I'm 31, I have to say that the recent years haven't been so bad. I've become less social, less lonely and most interestingly without a hint of somberness ;)

I know that a lot of people would cry "Bull" on what I've just stated.

I'm quite happy that I've achieved happiness and contentment in my situation, when previously, it was a whole different story. --I'm just speaking for myself.

I think it's awesome to get over all the negative feelings. I feel that I've reached my goal...but of course only time will prove if I'm right or wrong but for now, I lavish in my small victory.

I hope that to those of you who have been struggling with loneliness (With valid reason) for so long could attain some form of peace after all of the heartache and loneliness. :D

I am in a similar place as you. I think it comes with mellowing out with age and maybe even growing a bit wiser.

Sure I would like a positive relationship, but it isn't the focus of my life. I think once you've accumulated enough BS with negative relationships and worrying about it all you realize it isn't worth it.

I don't know if any of this is a "goal", but more a process of, well just living better. I mean feeling negative, lonely, depressed for a while doesn't negate that you're living better and feeling better all the time before the episode.

Anyways, what you are doing is working so celebrate. Cheers!

Aging and gaining wisdom indeed. I don't need a relationship either. And I'm at a point where I'd rather not be bothered by one. I believe, though, that good things come to those who wait, and who have the patience to learn how to be alone first. I think once someone learns to do that, they will be able to share their life with someone else.

Essentially, your post seems to suggest that you have been lonely for so long your mind has conditioned itself into believing you do not need relationships.

I'm glad you're happier now, but don't become numb!

[*No Spam Please*L] is among the the well-known brand.[*No Spam Please*L] almost could possibly be observed at anywhere. You will glance instead gorgeous in circumstance you placing on [*No Spam Please*L] attire wiht a newest [*No Spam Please*] in a really party. The Miu Miu Crossbody Bags and handy Miu Miu Messenger Bags is terrific for the daily life. Nowdays, the Miu Miu Backpacks is truly a brand brand new trend, many youngh lady want to purchase [*No Spam Please*L] and [*No Spam Please*] while in the warm summer. for example the [*No Spam Please*] and *No Spam Please*], all type of [*No Spam Please*L] are accessible now. The beautiful [U*No Spam Please*] and luxury [*No Spam Please* all are on hoy profit now. The lady can really feel costless to place on sex *No Spam Please*] and stylisy [U*No Spam Please*L] while in the path now. The [*No Spam Please*L].[*No Spam Please*] are perceived as since the increased quality.One more handbag brand is [*No Spam Please*L]that may be well-liked while in the industry now. Owning some [*No Spam Please* is most women's dream.Finding the appropriate *No Spam Please*] on the net could possibly be challenging merely because not merely [*No Spam Please*] but furthermore Chloe Paddington Satchel are on profit now. Indeed, [*No Spam Please*] have ready many merchandise while in the summer,just such as [U*No Spam Please*L] and [*No Spam Please*] and [*No Spam Please*are display on sale.The special *No Spam Please*RL] turn out to be much more and much more popular.[U*No Spam Please*] may be found for all seasons.[*No Spam Please*] is outfits toward fall and winter. Just one using the extremely largest advancement these times can be the [*No Spam Please*] are made to glimpse extra for example the styles of those times.*No Spam Please*] will allow you show up younger.The special [*No Spam Please*] turn out to be much more and much more popular.[U*No Spam Please*] have a place of the market in the bag.*No Spam Please*L] also has [*No Spam Please**No Spam Please*].Have you heard [U*No Spam Please*],it is variety of style.[*No Spam Please*nglasses]Wayfarer Rayban Sunglasses[/URL] can safeguard astigmatism in the sun's brightness shines strong.[U*No Spam Please*] and [U*No Spam Please*] will help you glance straight in the sun,usually can not do that without a sunglass.[*No Spam Please*]Warrior Rayban Sunglasses[/URL] are perceived as since the increased quality.*No Spam Please*] is appears so cool.Say in total,have a [*No Spam Please*L] or you are a Fashion People.China [*No Spam Please*Opera Masks[/URL] show the part within of the Opera within out. good [*No Spam Please*] are handmade in China was the world friend's favorite.Such as [*No Spam Please*]Chinese knot[/URL] and [*No Spam Please*.[*No Spam Please*] and *No Spam Please*L] well-know with elaborate.Although the coat is not getting season, however the [*No Spam Please*L] was a complete great offer more much less expensive at this time.The marvelous quality of [*No Spam Please*L] and *No Spam Please*L] are good.There are also have various sorts of [*No Spam Please*].

Amazing! A spam post which identified not only my need, but the need of all users who post upon this forum. I have been longing for Miu Miu products for as long as I have known about them.

Several seconds.

Well lonely... Is it when you don't have a lot of friends or a few family members or those ppl around you are fake...?
I never felt me lonely even though I had NO frens ( fake ones yeah). I have only one person in my life. Strange isn't it? But recently I'm in totally different world, where so many ppl have so many ppl.... And I stared to feel myself...
I had never the feeling of being lonely, now I feel something but I cannot say it's a loneliness!

Yep... Thoughts like these often come into my mind. And I want to believe them so much. I'm always trying to see the good side of being alone, and it really exists, at least for me. But there comes a time when it's not enough, and I feel that something is missing. I see several ways this can play out. First, I may learn to deal with it, just like you did. And I really mean deal with it, not just make myself believe that I'm happy with what I've got. Secondly, I may actually get several satisfying relationships. Or I will remain in the phase in which I am right now. Which is that I have managed to raise such incredible standarts for those percieved 'good relationships' that it may very well be possible that no such thing exists. And so I will get the 'satisfaction' of living in constant longing for something which is not real. And from my point of view it is more bearable since it eliminates all responsibility that I may have, because no matter what actions could be done, it will not resolve the fact that the non-existent thing which I want is, well... Non-existent.

****, it always end up like this. I get carried away and forget that this thread is not all about me, actually :D

So anyway, I think it's great that you have managed to truly get over these negative aspects of loneliness. It is very rewarding for an individual, as I have verified myself in those moments when I felt content with myself. I hope that your small victory will turn out to be not so small.

Latest posts

Back