An ALL specific confessional

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-If I ever win the lottery I fully intend to hire minty to do the most mundane tasks for monies.
-Some people here scare me. (And not just with their stupidity...)
-I stalk most a lot of y'all. ;)
-I have nothing else to confess and this is only so I have the same as everyone else (un)

- I sometimes read threads because I know they will make me feel better about my life
- I know that the people who "ask" for advice in some of these threads will never listen; but I like to think that other people who read these threads might find something helpful, hence why I respond at all
- I only slightly stalk other members - I will look to see where they are from, age/sex, etc., but only rarely will I look to see what else they have posted.
- I still don't get what (goo) is.

-Sometimes I'm afraid other people will think I'm obsessed about a topic if my name shows up in it for too long D:
-Sometimes I wonder if people get tired of me posting about or referring to my sister.
-Sometimes I have to remind myself that just because I think someone's issues are piddly-assed doesn't mean it's not a big deal to them.
-I really hate the growth in members (that is, how many have joined) over the past year although there are newer members whom I really love. (how arrogant of me! D: )
-I find it funny when Barb and Minty squabble :p (as long as they aren't really upset! D: )

-I'll never tire of hearing of Rabbit's sister, and hope she will be well. :p
-I'm stalking theraab right now.
-I want to marry minty's voice.
(I see you on here, theraab ;) )

-I'll never tire of calling Baku "squirt" :cool:
-I'm jealous of theraab and all his fans! *grumbles*

Latest posts

Back