An apology

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
I would like to appologize to the people who I used to keep in regular contact with. I know I haven't written and haven't called like I used too. I am in a mood to be alone for a while. I hope that no one takes it personally. It's just where I am right now. I haven't forgotten you, just need some space. It's almost like the call of the wild. A mental walk about if you will. Take care everyone :)

Nalee....
You're going on a call of the wild without me !?!....but I wanna go wild with you too..:(

Naleena said:
I would like to appologize to the people who I used to keep in regular contact with. I know I haven't written and haven't called like I used too. I am in a mood to be alone for a while. I hope that no one takes it personally. It's just where I am right now. I haven't forgotten you, just need some space. It's almost like the call of the wild. A mental walk about if you will. Take care everyone :)

No probs Nal. We can understand. No need of an apology:) (lol:p why are you apologizing?)

I really hope everything is fine in the end for you and the break gives you some comfort and insight to whatever you need to deal with. You're an amazing and kind person.

Latest posts

Back