another saturday night

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie. lady,Stonely and others,

AGAIN! your words are NOT helping but making it worse and you shouldn't talk to ALL depress people the same way. If a depression person is ready, your words will help but it's not so I wouldn't keep bringing the subject up. I don't want to hear get up and do something when i have no money to do anything or i do not/can't drive.. i just want to talk about something happy.

girlontheshelf said:

AGAIN! your words are NOT helping but making it worse and you shouldn't talk to ALL depress people the same way. If a depression person is ready, your words will help but it's not so I wouldn't keep bringing the subject up. I don't want to hear get up and do something when i have no money to do anything or i do not/can't drive.. i just want to talk about something happy.

My bad, apologies, if you were not ready to hear this.

If you want to talk about something happy, then do suggest something that you would talk about that would make you happy.

girlontheshelf said:

Do you think it's really helping to get upset about it? Okay, so you're not reading what you want, or reading things you don't want to read. It's okay. They're just offering some words of advice. They're not saying you have to follow through with anything. No one can make you do anything that you're not willing to do.

So what are all of us hapless lonely saps up to tonight? Me, I'm just surfing the internet. Maybe pop in a dvd later.

Solivagant said:
ladyforsaken said:
girlontheshelf said:
Does anyone love to travel?

I absolutely love traveling.

Me too!

Me three, four and five. Very itchy feet over here.

LonelyInAtl said:
I love it. I have a pilots license so that makes things easy! :)
That is very impressive. Is it your profession or a hobby? Whereabouts have you flown to?

Aisha said:
LonelyInAtl said:
I love it. I have a pilots license so that makes things easy! :)
That is very impressive. Is it your profession or a hobby? Whereabouts have you flown to?

It's a hobby. Had my license since I was 17 and am currently multi engine and instrument rated.I've flown to most of the CONUS, Bermuda, Bahamas, and Mexico. Have also rented planes in other countries for sightseeing.

Now I just need someone to accompany me on my adventures. :)

Latest posts

Back