answer and ask a question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stop procrastinating. I don't know if I'm actually scared to, but I can't seem to do it. And I've managed some real scary things, but stopping procrastinating eludes me -- ugh šŸ˜„

If you could fly a plane with a banner, what would your banner say?
"Look at me. I can fly a plane!" :)

How fast have you travelled in a car?

Probably about 90 mph (145 kph) on twisting back roads at night. I wasn't driving though. I was in my late teens and on a double date, and the boyfriend of the other couple just decided to go crazy and floored it. We had all smoked marijuana and I was scared out of my mind -- lol

Same question

Probably about 90 mph (145 kph) on twisting back roads at night. I wasn't driving though. I was in my late teens and on a double date, and the boyfriend of the other couple just decided to go crazy and floored it. We had all smoked marijuana and I was scared out of my mind -- lol

Same question
Well over 200kph in a car and around 270kph on a motorcycle and that was with a pillion passenger.

Do you like hard candy? Boiled lollies we call them. Like humbugs I think theyā€™re called.

(Reminds me of a funny story. I asked my girls once, ā€œwhat do you say to a stranger who offers you boiled lollies?ā€ My middle girl said, ā€œshow us your cock first!ā€ and we laughed so much lol)

I don't dislike hard candy, but I rarely have it. I like the name, boiled lollies : ) Reminds me of one time I tried to make hard caramels by boiling sugar. I discovered two things: it's a very exact science, and burnt sugar tastes terrible-- lol.

Do you like to eat outdoors?

I don't dislike hard candy, but I rarely have it. I like the name, boiled lollies : ) Reminds me of one time I tried to make hard caramels by boiling sugar. I discovered two things: it's a very exact science, and burnt sugar tastes terrible-- lol.

Do you like to eat outdoors?
many times, like when i go camping.

what nationality food do you really like to eat?

Well, I don't eat it any more because of stomach problems, but oh man, I used to love Indian food: chicken tikka masala, naan bread, mango milkshake, on and on, I'm drooling just thinking about it- lol.

What is your favorite charity?

Well, I don't eat it any more because of stomach problems, but oh man, I used to love Indian food: chicken tikka masala, naan bread, mango milkshake, on and on, I'm drooling just thinking about it- lol.

What is your favorite charity?
Iā€™ve been donating to the Sisters of Assisi for years. I even got a call from the actual CEO one year personally thanking me for supporting them.

What ā€œcharityā€ do you detest?

Kids Wish Network (not the same as Make-A-Wish foundation, which is a good one). In the Kids Wish Network, only 2.5% of donations actually go to the kids.

What is the scariest movie you've ever seen? (I'm not into scary movies anymore, but when I was, the absolutely scariest one I ever saw was The Babadook. Scared the freakin' daylights out of me- lol.

I don't celebrate my birthday anymore. It's just another day for me.

Have you ever been to South America?

Last edited:
I don't celebrate my birthday anymore. It's just another day for me.
Same thing for me. One time that I remember, half the day went by before I even remembered it was my birthday -lol.

I've never been to South America. The only country I've visited outside of the U.S. is Canada (I'm in the Northeast so it's not very far.)

How many languages do you speak and what language would you like to learn?

Not for traveling. I like to go for walks, so probably will do more of that. But I walk a lot even in winter, so not much difference : )

Do you have any hobbies?

Latest posts

Back