answer and ask a question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, kind of a trick question, lol. I have collections of things that were handed down to me, but me personally, I havent ever collected things..

Do you like horror movies and if so, favorite one?

Yes I collect stuffed animals.

Do u drink coffee or tea?

Aww, that's cute 😊 it's nice to see people still into wholesome things and not letting the world turn you cold and mean.
I think we need that stuff to keep that part of us alive.

And to answer your question, I drink both, almost every day.

What fictional universe would you like to live in - let's say for a couple months - long enough that you'd have to be serious about your choice, but not forever?

Aww, that's cute 😊 it's nice to see people still into wholesome things and not letting the world turn you cold and mean.
I think we need that stuff to keep that part of us alive.

And to answer your question, I drink both, almost every day.

What fictional universe would you like to live in - let's say for a couple months - long enough that you'd have to be serious about your choice, but not forever?
Little mermaid's world 😄. I always wanted to be a mermaid.

What's your favorite TV show?

Fall even though we don't really experience it in these here parts.

What are 3 things you do that are therapeutic?

The 60's pop band ' Love '? nah I was once mistaken for the singer from Sisters of Mercy though.

Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

Yeah, lots of stage make up back in the day and still wear a wee bit of eyeliner on a night out.

Have you ever been to Wrestlemania?

Never nor do I ever want to witness that. Its the show they put on that puts me off.

Have you ever been to or participated in a massive group ride? Like full on highway shutdown

I went on a few large motorcycle club rides. But we didn't shut down the highway.

Have you ever got all upset about something and then realized it didn't really matter and laughed instead?

Yes...and I'm so pleased that I'm not pissed all the time anymore. Let the young folks run around grunting and groaning and I'll sit back and laugh.

What is the strangest thing you've ever seen while going down the road?

a big black bear crossing it, 1/2 mile near my home.

do you have deer near your home?

Latest posts

Back