answer and ask a question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go down

Would you be friends with someone who constantly keeps bringing up everything good they’ve done for you ?

Nah, well unless the good things they've done for me include £4 million, a big bag of cocaine and an Island in the Mediterranean.

Would you be friends with someone who finds reasons your good news isn’t great news?.

Sounds like my mother! No no no I would not!

Would you work even if you didnt need to ?

Yeah just enough to keep myself in the system and the taxman from looking too closely at how I fund my lifestyle ;)

What is your favourite urban legend that you believe is true?

iu

What is your favorite alcholic drink?

Smirnoff Vodka mixed with mountain dew and pepsi!

Have you ever been in a mosh pit?

Sadly no. At some point I hope to make it a Redhead Festival somewhere other than in America.

What is a big ticket item you would buy today if someone gave you the money?

A block of flats in Central London 😍

Day trip to the spa or day trip to a victorian house?

Victorian house, I live in one so I guess that means I get a day at home?

Were Ross and Rachel really on a break?

My dog only barks at the train and it’s a howl, so pretty...he sounds like a wolf. I’m sure there has been a mute dog somewhere. I bet Sarah mclachlan would know.

Would you use a truck stop shower?

Probably not but I have fed plenty of them. I usually get someone to come trap them and release them out in the woods.

Would you keep a calf in your house?

Never have, no. I would if I knew how and had to

If you could have a night with a person, would you choose an attractive one no sex or not so attractive guaranteed sex?

Latest posts

Back