answer and ask a question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine aren't allowed outside so that eliminates the problem for me.

How do you make your cat stop biting when you are trying to trim their nails? One of mine likes a manicure and the other one doesn't.

So would she calm down so you could trim her nails after you gave her a beer? 😀

That's easy and I learned a long ago from my mother. Let them think they are the boss and make the decisions, but ask them what they think and then make sure you follow up with suggestions and they'll usually just choose one of the options you wanted in the first place. Hey, they were together for 60 years so it works.

How do you get a woman to listen to you? Other than give her a beer.

Don’t look. Like when you can’t find something until you aren’t looking.

How do you convince someone to leave you alone?

Don’t look. Like when you can’t find something until you aren’t looking.

How do you convince someone to leave you alone?
Very true. You could probably also go and scan through the nursing homes? 😂 Or you could go bowling or to a dance or just go out and wander around until you find somebody. Preferably a mobile partner.

Ignore them. But sadly, that doesn't always solve the problem and I wish I knew the answer.

What made you choose your location?

For me, all I have to do is talk to them and seem like I want to get to know them. Then they quickly disappear. :)

I'm a native to this area.

Do you eat dinner every night?

Haha! Maybe you're approaching the wrong women?

No. I eat when I'm hungry and I TRY just stop just before I'm full so I don't feel miserable.

Do you ever skip a meal and just snack?

If I need one yes I will get one but I usually,if I'm alone, park the cart at the end and go grab the honeysuckle I need and move about the store in that manner. I don't stroll and linger about. Get in and get out as quickly as possible.

If you can't reach something on a shelf will you climb to get it, do without it, ask for assistance or search the store for an employee?

Absolutely! I'll climb right up to the top shelf like a monkey, find what I need, toss in on the ground, and then come back down. I've had many store personal tell me that I can't be up there and please come down. Some get really mad. Then I say, well you should keep your shelves stocked and then I wouldn't have to climb up to get what I need. BTW, they never go get a ladder right away to help me. Instead they insist on talking me down first. But, they are easily ignored. Ha! ha!

Do you ever ask for assistance from store staff?

Nope. I just say hello, smile, and then make sure they don't screw up. But, I ALWAYS try to get into a self check out line.

Being around a lot of people and being expected to communicate and fit in with them.

Do you ever put clothes on your pets? How about shoes?

Oh yes. Groups of people can be frightening.

When we used to have dogs, yes, those poor things did have to dress up. They didn't appreciate it and the cats have always said it's a definite NO

Haha. We did it again. I really don't have mood swings unless something earth-shattering happens.

Same question

Not boring. You mean you are very grounded.

Definitely fully cooked, but no spaghetti sauce please because I use ketchup and pepper on my spaghetti.

Biscuits or English muffins?

Latest posts

Back