answer and ask a question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it matters to me. I sleep well no matter what. Well, unless the neighbor's dog goes into attack mode and barks at the night air nearly every night. I usually try to stay awake, wait for the dog to bark it's ass off, and then close my eyes and go to sleep. It's absolutley disgusting that I have to do that.

Same Question

Like you, I don't have any problem going to sleep. But I do like the sound of the rain and it relaxes me and I think I go to sleep faster. We used to have a little sound machine type thing and it would have sounds of the forest or gentle rainfalls or streams or the sound of the ocean and you could choose whichever you wanted and I really liked that.

football ... I can't say the S word

are you a fan of any sport team
They don't make movies about the kind of dirt-bike racing I did in my youth. Timed Enduro and Non-timed motocross/Hare-Scrambles, but out in the boondocks, not with a crowd watching us race around a boring track, where you have medical personal there. You screwed-up big-time, all you had, if you were lucky, someone with a CB Radio or a two-way VHF radio.

The old cellphones were very expensive, so if you F'ed up, it was up to other racers' to save you. Had a newbie rider get impaled through the neck, on a fallen pine tree on the trail. Just missed his jugular vein, so we hacked it off, had a rider get ahold of the hospital, as he was carrying a VHF radio.

No signal, so he went up to the top of the mountain on his ride; got a signal and and the medical chopper, was there fast. They couldn't' land where we were so they dropped us a stretcher, but it ended up in Bum-Frak-Egypt, but they had another, which used to get him off the mountain and down to the medical-helicopter. He lived to tell his tale to his family. Took eight of us to do so, taking turns on a 1/2 mile.

I will eat it because its pizza but I wouldn't pay for it

What's the most you've ever spent on a pair of shoes?

I'll let you know when I start feeling that way.

Do you feel energized by going out for long fast-paced walks?
Any physical activity energizes me. I’m kind of all or nothing. I will go go go until I can’t go anymore but feel great or I don’t move at all and feel like honeysuckle.

Do you trust your first impressions of people?

No. I am constantly expecting more compassion than people can possess. Better to assume a lack of and be pleasantly surprised.

Do you contemplate the forces we cannot see or feel, like time, extra dimentions, or what might be beyound our understanding?

Not much anymore unless I’m high. Then I get pissed because I just want to enjoy the high.

Do you like living in the moment?

I've not had moments I've wanted to live in for a very long time. The thoughts of something better ahead is all that keeps me in motion.

Have you ever been so mentally exhausted that even the simplest of problems seem insurmountable?

Let’s see. My only problems involve other people and I deal with those quickly otherwise I get irritable, angry, and obsessive.

Do people tend to gravitate toward you or stay away?

Latest posts

Back