Any chance we could get some more mods.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

Reaction score
These attacks by guests are starting to get really annoying to point two forums are nearly worthless I never even look at them anymore. Is there any chance we could like get some more mods for those 2 forums or maybe do away with not needing to registar? I am just thinking something because it seems like every other day we are getting junk like what is going on right now.

I agree Josh. Reporting posts is fine, but the stuff thats being posted by this current 'guest' isnt nice to read. While the members being abused are being somewhat relaxed about it, I dont want to read that crap. I know this site should be open to all people who are feeling lonely, but there has to be a cut off point or things like this will keep happening.

Ya I just figure a few more mods then would be able to atleast delete lame posts and would prevent a forum from being taken over.

I actually e-mailed one of the moderators earlier asking for those posts to be removed. I've chatted with a couple of the people being abused by this particular guest, and they dont deserve that stuff being thrown at them.

Ya sad part is now I am almost having fun with them it is fun to make fun of there spelling and puncation.

and everything else they say. but I would far rather they were not here at all. any way to make them leave? but if they aren't members, we can't block them right? I don't know about that sort of stuff.

Josh said:
Ya sad part is now I am almost having fun with them it is fun to make fun of there spelling and puncation.
*their

*punctuation

Sorry I HAD to! :p :p

Qui said:
and everything else they say. but I would far rather they were not here at all. any way to make them leave? but if they aren't members, we can't block them right? I don't know about that sort of stuff.
There's ISP banning, I believe.

Matt said:
Josh said:
*their

*punctuation

Ah np at all I really had english and all that crap but it piss's trolls off so much and I figure I have taken a techinal writing class so should practice it on them. =)

Matt said:
Josh said:
*their

*punctuation

Oh and I have always hated the stupid there, thier and they're crap hehe.

Josh said:
Ah np at all I really had english and all that crap but it piss's trolls off so much and I figure I have taken a techinal writing class so should practice it on them. =)
*English

*pisses

*technical

Lol I should stop now... :D

Matt said:
Qui said:
There's ISP banning, I believe.

then someone should do that. yeah... someone should. So then... is there any chance we could get more mods to do that? lol.

Matt said:
Josh said:
*English

*pisses

*technical

Lol I should stop now... :D

Nah man it's pretty funny. This is kind of sad though it's one of the best times, that I have had on the forums. I took my time on this one though so I think you can't get me.

i want to correct matt but i shouldnt =D
well if we were to get more mods they should be in different time zones... *thinking* thats probably the most effective thing we can do... otherwise... i dunno xD

the sad part is that whoever the mod is... they will have a lot of work if the other person really wants to make them work... theres a couple methods around ip banning =(

There could be more mods, yes. Could probably help get the posts down quickly. But like bluey said in another thread, he'd rather wait till the Guest stops threading, then he deletes them altogether. Must be pretty tiring to keep deleting and then see more of them keep coming.
But i think the only way to not heat things up as much as it already is, is just by ignoring those posts and threads.

mink said:
But i think the only way to not heat things up as much as it already is, is just by ignoring those posts and threads
right. by ppl giving this person so much attention theyre giving him xactly what he wants

plz DONT FEED THE TROLLS ppl :D

I don't think there's much else you can do besides an IP ban, and like Brown said, there are always ways to work around such a ban

Guys like that should be arrested. Especially after what he said earlier about killing V_v

Latest posts

Back