Anyone for a London Meetup?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FillyTheBish

Reaction score
I'm 28 and lonely as hell. I sometimes go clubbing on my own to London, I don't mind being "that guy on his own" in the club :p

Any guys or girls here interested in a meet up in London where some of us can get together as fellow loners and maybe go out to a bar or even a club together to shake off the blues?

I'd certainly consider it if I knew a decent amount of people were going.

Ohh Id love to go!! I love clubbing but I dont dare to go on my own, guess its different for girls. Unfortunately I dont live in london :(
Have fun!

I would be very interested in meeting up. I live in South London. I'm in need of a drink with company. It was my birthday on Friday and I didn't get a single birthday card. I don't have the courage to go to a club/ bar/ pub on my own.

It would be nice to be out with people that share this loneliness connection. People who aren't lonely don't understand and therefore you can't talk to them. If you want to meet, let me know.

I'm probably going to go this weekend if I get the time hopefully, go bar hopping and probably go to a club, doesn't look like many people would be interested though.

If I manage to go and anyone is still interested I'll update this thread on Saturday or something saying where I'm gonna go and what I'm wearing if anyone wants to pop in and say Hi and have someone to have a drink with.

so very lonely said:
I would be very interested in meeting up. I live in South London. I'm in need of a drink with company. It was my birthday on Friday and I didn't get a single birthday card. I don't have the courage to go to a club/ bar/ pub on my own.

It would be nice to be out with people that share this loneliness connection. People who aren't lonely don't understand and therefore you can't talk to them. If you want to meet, let me know.

Join our free group, we have a social anxiety workshop on feb 26th in se london, hither green. Http://meetup.com/shy-london

Chriscroc said:
so very lonely said:

Join our free group, we have a social anxiety workshop on feb 26th in se london, hither green. Http://meetup.com/shy-london

thanks for the invite to your group. sounded right up my street so i checked it out and have signed up. so should meet you soon.

Iam lonely as hell too in London, 28. Its driveing me mad no friends. I go everywhere on my own, I use to always go clubs on my own and Iam a girl. But aint been for years, dont know anywhere good anymore here and I dont drink alcohol. Usualy just go concerts on my own these days

Question is, does anyone have a sofa I can sleep on for a night or two? As a fairly poor chap, I'd rather not splash out on a hotel room if I were to come.

Latest posts

Back