Approaching women on street and pick up lines.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Restless soul said:
So if I am sexually frustrated and can't find a woman interested in the same thing I am looking for, is masterbation the only answer?

No, not even that. How do you think women would feel if they knew you were servicing yourself while thinking about them? Chemical castration + several cold showers a day, then offer to have your name added to the sex offender registry, just to be safe.

(Joking obviously. Masturbation is the only option for the time-being since it's obvious you aren't interested in a long term relationship or won't go through the usual channels to find one.)

ardour said:
Restless soul said:
So if I am sexually frustrated and can't find a woman interested in the same thing I am looking for, is masterbation the only answer?

Sorry... but not even that. How do you think women would feel if they knew you were servicing yourself while thinking about them?  Chemical castration + several cold showers a day, then on to the sex offender registry, just to be safe.

(Masturbation is the only option for the time-being since you it's obvious you aren't interested in a long term relationship or won't go through the usual channels to find one.)
Were you really joking above? I am usually very good at detecting sarcsasm. But this time, idk. I really can't tell.
After all this internet really messes with you

ardour said:
Restless soul said:

No, not even that. How do you think women would feel if they knew you were servicing yourself while thinking about them?  Chemical castration + several cold showers a day, then offer to have your name added to the sex offender registry, just to be safe.

(Joking obviously. Masturbation is the only option for the time-being since you it's obvious you aren't interested in a long term relationship or won't go through the usual channels to find one.)
And just curious young man, who said that I am not interested in long term relationship? I would really like to know where you get your info??

Restless soul said:
Were you really joking above?

Yep..

Restless soul said:
And just curious young man, who said that I am not interested in long term relationship?

The  focus seems to be exclusively on sex. There are much better things you could be trying if you genuinely wanted to meet someone - the usual advice to do with joining clubs, volunteer work, etc.  applies here.

ardour said:
Blunt observation:  It's hard to imagine women being impressed by an unemployed man who spends his days in a Starbucks.

You my friend are a schmuck! I just stated on my current thread.  If you have nothing to say. Keep your stupid mouth shut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back