Aquarius vs Aquarius...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aquarius

Reaction score
This is a success. I have one friend, and he is also Aquarius. Constantly come into conflict, but the success we are still friends. Who is Aquarius - he knows. Have you had similar experiences? :)

I am also Aquarius. I can be your friend too if you like.
Welcome to A Lonely Life.
:)

I don't know why, but I think that this is very special sign...all people in this sign are similar...For us,I have one sentence:

"The eyes are full, but the heart is empty."

it is our often condiction. :) yea??

When the moon is in the seventh house, and Jupiter aligns with Mars, then peace will guide the planets, and love will steer the stars. This is the dawning of the
Aquarius!

nerdygirl said:
When the moon is in the seventh house, and Jupiter aligns with Mars, then peace will guide the planets, and love will steer the stars. This is the dawning of the
Aquarius!

Makes me want to be an Aquarius ...and makes me want to watch Hair ;)

trust me,aquarius is special sign,very good friends,ig you don't bother them too much :)

And for LONELY GAL:

Woman wants to be treated with love and respect. It is the type of woman who would sacrifice
everything possible for his family. Likes to share with your partner caresses, hugs, affection ... and will not be happy
with someone who is cold. No matter what his mood is, one thing is predictable
for these women, and this is its unpredictability!

:) This is good,I think :)

Thanks!

Its funny because our birthdays are only 8 days apart and when we were in primary school people were always asking if we were twins.

Now

A, We were in different years!

and

B, Like they would leave a woman in labour that long!

Our birthdays are 3 YEARS 8 days apart!!

Man you wouldn't believe that question and today! Yeah we don't get on. In fact I've been in tears today for ages over her and we've had rows where I end up throwing her out before now. I'm so close to washing my hands of it all but then I am in a really bad mood about it right now.

Latest posts

Back