Are there any decent christian girls out there?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jasonth84

Are there any decent christian girls out there? I have been severely depressed the past couple of years because I have never had a girlfriend. I finally got one about a month ago, and she ended up breaking my heart. All I did was try to love her by telling her that God will take care of her, but she still crushed me. I'm so lonely that I don't know if I can take it anymore. Are there any decent christian girls on this website that live in or near Waxahachie, TX?

Well, I think there are TONS of great Christian girls out there!

I know young women who are Christian who are really looking for a quality husband, preferably, and many of them prefer only, a Christian male. That allows some major values agreements.

Have you tried trying out several churches in your town or a neighboring town? Or looking for the church near your home where they have a Singles Ministry?

Also, I have had three Christian couples I know PERSONALLY meet on Eharmony.com. They swear by it.

Hugs,

LG.

lonelygirl said:
Well, I think there are TONS of great Christian girls out there!
this just sounds 2 me like theres only just a few christian girls who r like really really fat

You are so going to hell for that, NewBirth. lol

Nah, I'm just kidding. Hell has to exist first before you can go to it. :p

you put your girlfriend outside your house and tell her 'God will take care of you'?
i thought God told you to take care of her... o.o

Newbirth, That was unkind.

Funny, but unkind.

I meant 'a lot of' or 'many'. Perhaps we are from different regions in the world, where people speak differently.

In any case, I hope this guy hasn't left here lonely because some people wanted to make fun of his faith, etc. If you don't have something nice to say to a lonely person who is HONESTLY reaching for help, please don't say anything at all!

Oh-kay..just to set things straight on my side i wasn't making fun of anyone or anything, i was just amused at how a sentence can be looked at differently and the way NB put it was cool in a way but i don't think it was out to make fun of anyone. Sorry if anyone's offended though. Hmm..

lonelygirl said:
Newbirth, That was unkind.

Funny, but unkind.

I meant 'a lot of' or 'many'. Perhaps we are from different regions in the world, where people speak differently.

In any case, I hope this guy hasn't left here lonely because some people wanted to make fun of his faith, etc. If you don't have something nice to say to a lonely person who is HONESTLY reaching for help, please don't say anything at all!
it wasnt unkind at all. but thx 4 sharing ur opinion
nobody made fun of his faith. but if ur choosing 2 take it that way nothing anybody can do 2 change that

mink said:
Oh-kay..just to set things straight on my side i wasn't making fun of anyone or anything, i was just amused at how a sentence can be looked at differently and the way NB put it was cool in a way but i don't think it was out to make fun of anyone. Sorry if anyone's offended though. Hmm..
u did nothing wrong at all mink. no need 2 apologize. it was a simple joke
ive learned that no matter what u say in life... theres always somebody who is going 2 take it the wrong way :rolleyes:

jasonth84 ...all i know is decent christian girls..meaning allll my friends are decent christian girls (at least friends from high school). Okay so there are lots of them out there.. though that is not what you asked. You asked to meet one; I guess you could try a christian website.. but why I was replying to this thread is this...if you are still around.. of all the decent christan girls i know.. all are single at this stage in there lives. Because they are waiting until they are ready 4 a relationship what will lead to marriage to get involved with anyone! So if the culture here is anything like your culture.. you might have to wait a whiiile on that decent christian girl... but then again maybe not; sometimes they fall in love while young.. good luck though ..

OK..now..I am not trying to start a fight. B..u..t...is Christianity the ONLY standard out there by which one judges decency? Because to be honest..I know a lot of people that are Christian who..er..nevermind. I am not going to go there.

Arianna,

I think this was just the standard by which this one particular poster was looking. I think that a Muslim might say, 'Are there any good Muslims girls out there' or a Jewish guy might say 'Are there any good Jewish girls out there'....many people prefer to marry/date someone of their own religious values. It's not our place to judge them, don't you think?

lonelygirl said:
Arianna,

I think this was just the standard by which this one particular poster was looking. I think that a Muslim might say, 'Are there any good Muslims girls out there' or a Jewish guy might say 'Are there any good Jewish girls out there'....many people prefer to marry/date someone of their own religious values. It's not our place to judge them, don't you think?

Yep..but I wasn't judging them..I was just wondering if they were judging others..for instance.. I am not Christian but I am a decent person. See what I mean? Oh forget I said anything..I shouldn't have really.

this is y i like that delete post button. but i understand what ur saying arianna. & yep. it is judgement. & also shows just how clannish ppl r

Latest posts

Back