Are there any decent christian girls out there?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He didn't say that only christian girls are decent, he said that he is searching for a girl who is:
1. christian
2. decent
Seeee, no need to get offended. ^_^

Just out of curiosity, did you preach to her often about God?
If so, then please don't take offense to what I'm about to say. If you're highly religious be careful not to force your religious beliefs onto someone who may not share them, or be as passionate about them.

I'm an agnostic, but I had a friend in college who one day felt she needed to throw God at me constantly to the point I didn't want to speak to her. We ended our phone conversations and friendly dates, although we were still "hi & bye" cool.

That could be why he's now looking for other Christians to date. I think it's smart of him if he is. That means he learned his lesson about dating a godless woman.

Almond said:
That could be why he's now looking for other Christians to date. I think it's smart of him if he is. That means he learned his lesson about dating a godless woman.

Huh???? A non Christian person is a godless person? Is that what you said?

huh??? a Christian making a broad sweeping statement that condemns all non christians? I DONT BELIEVE IT

LoL & both of u r making "a broad sweeping statement" that condemns all xtians just bcuz of what this 1 said
had 2 :D

There are Christian dating/matchmaking sites out there Jasonth84 if you do a search for them... they'd probably give you better results than this forum.

Best of Luck

NewBirth said:
LoL & both of u r making "a broad sweeping statement" that condemns all xtians just bcuz of what this 1 said
had 2 :D

Oh no..no..no NB! You've got it all wrong. I am the last person on earth to condemn anyone for their faith. However - you might catch me chuckling when people hypothesize. :)

Arianna said:
Almond said:

Huh???? A non Christian person is a godless person? Is that what you said?

no, he just means that a non-christian person is just worshipping the WRONG god.

why did all the ladies love jesus?
cause he was hung like this [stretches out arms]

lol I'M SORRY!!!

well i guess ill try to redeem myself here. original poster, good luck finding your dream girl but honestly, christian or not, im asuming that other chick you're talking about needed some consoling and i dont see how "god will take care of you" is very consoling coming from someone who's "supposed" to love you. when you're feeling like honeysuckle, you want someone to tell you that THEY care about you, not someone else, not god, but they themselves care. next time, rather than saying "god will take care of you" say something more along the lines of "i'm here for you" or how about "I'LL take care of you" (unless the problem was financially related of course) or even just "i care." but believe me, when you're stressed out, unless you're some crazy ass born again with some messed up sense of reality, wherever your beliefs lie, you wanna hear about real live people you know personally caring about you, not god, not krishna, not allah, not james brown. i went out with a christian girl a while back and was pretty stressed about some honeysuckle that was going on and she said something similar to what you said to that other chick. my response was "*****! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT honeysuckle!" she cried. i'm kind of abrasive at times.

wow, i didn't realize how old this topic was... guess the dude probably won't be receiving my bit of advice.

I totally get what you're saying Arianna. Being a certain religion -not just Christianity- doesn't automatically make you decent. That's all she was saying there was no intention to offend/judge anyone. Just her opinion which she is entitled to state.

In answer to your question, yes there are nice Chirsitan and non-Christian girls out there.

Latest posts

Back