Arrogance vs Low Self Esteem

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fadingaway22

Reaction score
People always say too much of one thing is bad. In this quest to establish self confidence, one must look at the other side of the coin. Do you think it is worse to be arrogant or have low self esteem ? I think about this a lot, and am always on the fence for this topic. Arrogant people tend to be able to manipulate those around them in order to get what they want. Far too often, arrogance is a trait in " alpha male" territory. However, their arrogance catches up in the end, burning their bridges. Conversely, people with low self esteem are more humble and understanding. However, our social incapacities often limit us in our social pursuits. Thus, ending in depression and many lonely nights.

So, what's worse ? Please share your opinions.

Arrogrance is low self esteem. Or Lowselfsteem in denial.
If you encounter an egotistc a-hole.
It is evident that the a-hole hasn't figure out his honeysuckle stinks.
Not to worry...usually the last person to figure it out is him/herself.

Be humble or having humilty is accepting oneself as a human being.
Being human one can accept human's imperfections, flaws and defects.
We all have assets and liabilities.

Graditute...that's the opposite of envy. Which means i don't want what others have.
I'm so grateful I'm not an arrogrance son of a ***** and i don't want what an arrogrance prick has.

Repect...First you have to repect for yourself before you can repect others.
I repect myself enough today to tell arrogrance ass wipe to fresia off.:p

Responsiblities...That's being able to stand on my own two feet, carry my own wieght and keep my side of the street clean.
I'm responsiblible for my happiness, actions, and life today.
I take full responsiblities for my life today...I take actions to tell arrogrance a-hole to fresia off and die
if they fresia with me. In other words...keep your own **** trash on your side of the street.lol

Moderations...that's living a balance life.
Maybe on a tuesday I'll tell arrogrance asswipes to fresia off...Ya can't over do it..lmao

Compassion...is the opposite of Anger.
I'm slow to anger today. i have compassion for myself today. I love myself.
I don't get angery at myself for telling arrogrance ass wipe to fresia off and die.

Generocity...which is the opposite of greed.
That's knowing i have more than enough or spreading the wealth.
I have plenty more of fresia OFF and DIE to share.lol
Sharing is caring.

Evidently i don't feel depressed becuase I'm not allowing myself to get obpressed by arrogrance ass wipes.lol
I humble myself to tell arrogrance ass wips to fresia off. For I do not live in fear. I love myself today.
LOVE over comes arrogrance ass wipes.

Given the choice between a rejected truth and a popular lie, I will always choose the former.
'Tis better to be a lonely truth than a falsehood with a following.

"He who despises himself still respects himself as a despiser" - F. Nietzsche

Arrogance is worse than low self esteem because: arrogance is unwarranted confidence - and that is risky

if you were going scuba diving, would you rather be arrogant or have low self esteem?

I don't want to say that I have low self-esteem, but I just don't think too highly of myself. I'm not depressed over it or anything. I'm weird. I just don't think anything of myself. I'm just here.

Btw...

Alpha male, ftw.

Latest posts

Back