arty stuff

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE

Reaction score
here is some of my stuff.. mostly drawings and paintings from a while ago to more recent times..

sorry about the quality.. i blame my mobile phone for that..

through deviantArt packyourbags :D

patterns_by_longstrongdiamond.jpg

modern_by_longstrongdiamond.jpg

imagination_by_longstrongdiamond.jpg

self_portrait_by_longstrongdiamond.jpg

Badjedidude said:
WOW! Very good! :D Ossum skills!

----Steve

cheers bud :)

nerdygirl said:
It's good enough to be posted twice.

hehe.. that was an accident.. thanks nerdygirl :p

packyourbags said:
oh WOW...

and now, since i am sneaky this way, i am going to stalk you on DA as well ^_^
thank you so much :) those are amazing, you are very very good :)
more? please more?

you are an amazing complimenter (its a word now), thanks packster :D i'm surprised i actually did it.. usually i'd be too lazy :)

hehe.. stalk away :) its just the bare skeletons of a profile..

more? you're too nice.. later eh :)

Minus said:
Wow, Great :)

thanks minus :)

Ithought said:
Nice. good job
I wish I can do stuff like you :rolleyes:

cheers :)

theres no wrong in art.. just making random marks on paper can be enjoyable..

loketron said:
holy crap thats awesome!
two thumbs up!
5 stars!
all that AND a bag of chips!
i wanna use the red one as a tattooed sleeve, can i have the rights to it?

LOL!

thanks man :D

i have no idea how 'rights transference' works.. but sure, take it.. its yours :)

cheaptrickfan said:
That figure drawing is insanely good.

thanks dude :)

it's me when i was 17.. part of my high school major piece.. it was surrounded by 8 portraits of me.. sniff, sniff... do i smell self obsession? possibly :p

its done with graphite, i used to love graphite.. so delicate, perfect for tone.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
its done with graphite, i used to love graphite.. so delicate, perfect for tone.

I also prefer graphite. Graphite drawing have a shimmery quality which charcoal or conte pencils just can't duplicate. My favorite are the woodless graphite pencils, though I've also had some fun messing the paper up with powdered graphite. :)

Do you still draw/paint? You are really very talented.

cheaptrickfan said:
PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:

I also prefer graphite. Graphite drawing have a shimmery quality which charcoal or conte pencils just can't duplicate. My favorite are the woodless graphite pencils, though I've also had some fun messing the paper up with powdered graphite. :)

Do you still draw/paint? You are really very talented.

yeah, the woodless kind is the kind i used.. and yeah the shimmery quality is what is so cool about them.. there is something about the weight of them that i liked too.. heavier than pencils. only 'scraped' the graphite for some powder here and there, but mostly just straight use.

i have a long and complicated relationship with drawing n painting.. i stopped being 'regular' somewhere in my mid-twenties and started getting into music more.. even though i am much less talented in music.. hehe isn't that always the case :p

thanks cheaptrick :)

..and time for you to throw up another drawing maybe? :)

Latest posts

Back