Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably not, I wouldn't want my son to not have a mother and I'm known for my selfishness

Would you break up a fight if one person was getting pummeled badly?

I have. Then got pummeled. Then pummeled back. Not sure if I'd go through that again.

Would you ask someone how it's going without really caring about the answer?

No. As a rule, I don't ask that unless I really want to know.

Would you take a ride in a hot air balloon?

yeps if im not proposed to in one... I'll die sad lol

Would you kiss a frog, if it meant meeting your soulmate?

I doubt it would actually lead to that, but for 5 bucks, I'll kiss anything.

Would you streak?

oh nooo... my nails...

Do you care about the complexities the internet has added to friendships and relationships?

Ha! No. This is the first forum I've ever been on. Im so confused most of the time.

Do you buy clothing for no other reason than you saw it and wanted it?

nope

ever go up to an elevated area and gaze at the stars (you don't have to go there for just that but if you did go over night.)

Got on plenty of roofs in the past but now I sit outside in a chair. Im more of a moon girl.

Could you survive on your own in the woods?

I think so if I could survive being homeless probably could survive in the woods (I do have survival skills)

ever watched street performers?

claustrophobia, social phobia

if you had the ability to alter something anything in, your life you had 3 wishes, what would they be? (Jinn wishes)

Access to the Akashic records (or whatever else it is called it has many names), to be able to travel freely devoid from time, ability to understand and speak every language (dead as well)

have you ever been consumed by something? (Passion wise)

Latest posts

Back