Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. That's the one. I just don't know of any planet they have discovered where we could actually breathe and survive.

No, but I would sign a petition where they would stop the stupid spending and put an end to the scammers who stole from the government / taxpayers with things like the PPP loans.

If you can live in a different country, which one would you choose?

Yes. We are not always very nice to people who aren't exactly like us, are we?

I'd say one of the Scandinavian countries, but they are too cold so maybe Australia? They have cool wildlife there. I also like the Australian accent.

What's your favorite accent?

Well, i thought it was common to sue for anything in America and i hate adverts :ROFLMAO:

Do you like walking on beaches barefoot? :ROFLMAO:

Yes. I timed the amount of commercials on one channel today. Out of one hour, 26 minutes were commercials, 3 minutes showed previews of what was coming up, and about a minute showing the stations call sign. That's way too much! Basically you only get 30 minutes of TV per hour.

Yes, as long as the sand isn't SUPER HOT!

Do you like setting up traps in the sand at the beach (I.E. hole with cardboard on top and just a little bit of sand on top of that? Ha! ha!

Never and I wouldn't eat it ever. For some reason, I just can't bare the thought of slaughtering a horse.

Would you like it if there was no longer slaughter and eating of animals and they perfected a way to do really good food with just fruits and veggies?

Yes. But, they can't without screwing it up with all kinds of bad additives. They can however use insects instead of animals. I bet McDonalds could do that and nobody when even know. Their burgers are about as thick as napkins.

Would you eat genetically grown animal parts?

Several companies are growing meat as we speak. They say it's just as good too. They are currently working on a way to mass produce the process, which isn't going to be easy. It's super expensive right now. But, the prices may end up being competitive. Then only the rich people will eat real meat.

Would you grow your own vegetables if you could do it inside your place in a hanging garden type setup?

Interesting.

No, but we had a huge garden when I grew up and for several years when we had our own house and yard. I think my fur babies would destroy it in here.

Do you like homegrown tomatoes?

Latest posts

Back