Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If dictionary.com or urban dictionary counts then within the last week. If just the actual book then like 10 years ago.

Have you ever written a letter to Santa?

I bet I have when I was a kiddo

Do you decorate for holidays?

Hmm I have but very rare

Do you party like a rock star?

They were my favourite band when I was 12, but these days I am embarrassed to admit it.

Have you ever spent time in a cell and, if so, for what?

Hmm, good question but apologies I have no comment

What does falling up mean?

i don't know, but I'd guess that it means when you accidentally "fall" into something good.

why does my dog bark at me like he does everyone else?

Zero. I've had a great many during my lifetime, but I had the last 2 for around 17 years and I didn't have the heart to 'replace' them. I may get another at some point.

Have you ever intentionally stood outside during a rainstorm while wearing totally inappropriate clothing?

No, but everyone else in the house does. Tbh I don't open the door to anyone I'm not expecting

Have you ever "legally aquired" anything?

Nope!

Do you want to have a snowball fight this winter but are considered 'too old' for such 'childish' things?

Not as far as I know. I've drunkwalked many times though. It's sort of the same - you still wake up in some strange place wondering how the hell you got there.

Have you ever had a dream about another forum member?

Latest posts

Back