Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to have a better day than yesterday... I achieved this with honours!

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?

Yep, a head concussion

If you saw a falling star what would you wish for?

Probably something insignificant, depending on the moment.

How would you react upon seeing a siamese twin?

I'd probably do a double take... :p

Have you ever had a flying dream, where you can fly and it's all normal?

Yes, as a child I used to have flying dreams all the time. I once read that dreams like that are connected to astral travel - I truly believe that children are naturally more in tune with the mystical, and as we grow older, we slowly lose that ability unless we take efforts to nurture it. Anyway, a topic for another day...

If you had access to a time machine and could be guaranteed of your safety, would you travel to the past, the future, or not at all?

Not very far. Money has never really made me happy. I just need enough to get by.

Do you believe there is life on other planets?

18riptwdai328jpg.jpg

If you're in a spaceship travelling at the speed of light & then accelerate to faster than light, do the headlamps on the front of the ship still work do you think?

Alma lost her spoon said:

Is that some adapted form of the Drake Equation?

My understanding is that nothing can travel faster than light and if it did it would interfere with causality. I could answer the question prior to you even thinking of asking it, so therefore, I have decided that the answer is: Thursday.

Can you complete complex mathematical equations without the use of a calculator?

user 130057 said:
Alma lost her spoon said:

Is that some adapted form of the Drake Equation?

My understanding is that nothing can travel faster than light and if it did it would interfere with causality. I could answer the question prior to you even thinking of asking it, so therefore, I have decided that the answer is: Thursday.

Can you complete complex mathematical equations without the use of a calculator?

Yeah it's Seager's Equation which is another take on the Drake if you like.

To answer the question you posed-it depends what one means by complex-I run out of fingers & toes at....hang on, just checking.... twenty-after that it gets a bit sketchy.

Q: Have you ever kept fish?

I've got a whole lake full of them but people keep stealing the tasty little buggers.

Have you ever swam under a full moon?

No. I think I would be too afraid of the water at night :(

Have you ever had pineapple on a sandwich?

(it's so yummy on Subs mmmmmm)

I have had it in chicken salad sandwich, yum!

Would you consider starting up your very own cafe?

The anti-social part of me immediately thought "Good God, I'd have to look interested in people!" It's also an incredibly risky undertaking with the large majority of eateries closing within the first year. I'd still consider it...

If you were invited to spend the night alone in a supposedly haunted house, would you do it?

Absolutely not! I have seen a couple of ghosts and it scared me witless.

If you could get your autobiography published would you write it?

nah, i'll get bored writing my own life story. lol

if you could travel back in time, what words of advice would you give to your 12 year-old self?

To stay off the internet for a few more years. To hop on that bike I loved, and ride the depression away.

Would you go bungee jumping?

rudechaos said:
nah, i'll get bored writing my own life story. lol

if you could travel back in time, what words of advice would you give to your 12 year-old self?

Best question ever. There is so much I would tell him.

Put down the cigarette - you don't look cool.
Don't tell Paul to fresia off - you'll end up in hospital.
Throwing darts at people isn't as amusing as you think it is.
Stop lifting weights before your body is properly grown - you'll ruin your joints and tendons.
Just ask Claire out - how bad can it be?
Don't bully Martyn just because everyone is bullying you - he's a nice guy.
The good guy doesn't always win... in fact, he rarely does, but it's easier to live with yourself.
Treat your sister better - she's just a little girl and she loves you.
Don't be in too much of a hurry to grow up.

I enjoyed that, so my (entirely original) question to the next poor sod is:
If you could travel back in time, what words of advice would you give to your 13 year-old self?

Edit: and if I could go back in time 10 minutes, I'd tell myself to get a move on before someone else answers the bloody question. Yes, I'd go bungee jumping too :)

If I could travel back in time, I would tell my 13-year-old self to think and do things on my own free will and not be a sheep to my parents who aren't the most reasonable people. -.-" Better late than NEVER.

If you could meet a famous historical figure, whom would you choose to meet?

Boudica (Boudicca), Iceni Queen,Celtic tribe,Briton!

Flame haired,warrioress!

If you could change one thing in your life,what would it be!

Latest posts

Back