Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My teddy bear, named Ted and he's sitting on the sofa next to me now, although he's showing signs of old age now like his owner haha.

What do you like to drink in a bar?

That is a hard question for me, there are things I love about every season, I think maybe Spring has the edge though, the new growth on trees and shrubs, spring flowers especially blossom fluttering on warm Spring day. Baby animals, days warming, sun shining, longer days.

Do you like early morning when the world is waking?

Yes! No traffic, clouds all pretty colors, no distractions from taking in the scenery, bakeries and coffeehouses just opening up for the day... it's great.

What's your favorite music genre?

Maybe around a grade 2 at the moment.

If you could remove any one thing from this world, what would it be?

Jently said:
Money

Do you believe in reincarnation?

I do not.

Do you have any thoughts on alternatives to a monetary system, if so would it be possible for you to tell me about them?

The question for the next person...

How many pillows do you sleep on?

Jōkā said:
Jently said:
Money

I do not.

Do you have any thoughts on alternatives to a monetary system, if so would it be possible for you to tell me about them?

Exchange of knowledge/skills/labour

Jently said:
Jōkā said:
Jently said:
Money

I do not.

Exchange of knowledge/skills/labour

If it would not be too much trouble for you, would you be willing to discuss this with me in greater detail? Though I do not wish to argue nor debate, I only wish to hear what you think on the matter so I may think seriously over it and then form my own opinion.

Of course only if you are happy and comfortable to do so.

Still the same...

I do sleep with 3 pillows, I suppose they are fairly flat.

No got to be barefeet all the way even in freezing winter.

Latest posts

Back