Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happiest? Well then. When I met that certain someone who just gets me.

Have you ever planned and hosted a party before? If yes, when and how was it?

Yes, some dreams are poisonous and misguided.

Would you rather run naked through an angry swarm of bees or have your pinky finger on your good hand bent back so far as to break it?

I'd rather run naked through an angry swarm of bees as I can be a fast runner XD; pinky breaky - ouch!! >_o Just no way! XD

Are you excited for the iPhone 6?

Yes.. but I can't now. :(

Which animal do you think is the one with the nicest personality?

Excellent question. I'm not sure that I look up to anyone, but there are certain people who inspire me. I'll choose one of those...

Nicole Dryburgh.

She was a young woman that suffered pretty much all her life. Cancer at 11. Stroke at 13. Left completely blind and paralysed. Lost her hearing at 18. In and out of hospital her entire life. Yet she managed to write two inspirational books, raise a large amount of money for charity and never once felt sorry for herself.

Sadly, she passed away from a brain haemorrhage in 2010, but she inspired me to get up off my arse and try to make something of my life, because there is ALWAYS someone out there that has it worse than you do.

If there were one thing you could go back and do differently, what would it be?

Latest posts

Back