Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I made pancakes with nutella and banana and also lemon juice and sugar. They were delicious!

What do you think is the worst chat up line ever?

"Do you come here often to spam the games forum?"

Are you collector of old vinyl records?

The law of averages makes me believe that eventually you'd come across someone that would be receptive. I can't imagine who that person would be though...

Have you ever visited Japan?

Guess I don't have favourite one, but a band that influenced a lot in my life
is Alice In Chains and Layne Staley is the only singer that inspire me to write.

What do you think about love at first sight?

I don't believe in love at first sight.

Did you had a great time this past week-end?

Not at all. It was a disaster from start to finish. I found out I had to have an MRI scan, then I had a 48 hour flu type situation. I also fell out with a family member and ended up having to walk 6 miles in the wind and rain...

Do you believe in any kind of an afterlife?

I hope there is, but I strongly doubt there is. I don't waste my life betting on there being one. I once saw a sci-fi show that had an interesting theory.

What do you worry about most?

I worry about a lot of things, but I think the thing I worry about the most is that my life will never get any better than it currently is.

Have you ever watched Metropolis?

No, but since you mentioned it, I found it on Netflix and will watch it soon.

Does it seem like time goes by faster as you age?

Definitely. I don't care for the feeling either. I imagine that by the time I'm 70 it really WILL feel like Christmas every day!

Have you ever built a desktop computer?

^ ha, maybe just leave the lights up.

no, but i've taken one apart before.

do you have any hard drive magnets?

Latest posts

Back