Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sister was away for the weekend, so my 15 year old niece needed somewhere to stay. She was out most of the time with her boyfriend, but late at night we sat and watched one of the Final Destination movies and chatted about things. It was nice; it reminded me of how things used to be when she was a little girl.

What is your most treasured childhood memory?

Christmas Eve's when I was a child. The excitement was through the roof, the tv was good, last minute shopping early in the morning, wrapping parents presents, my Mum baking all day in the kitchen, my Dad coming home from work tipsy from Christmas drinks, fire going, the tree lights, all the decorations, putting out Santa's drink and mince pie, getting ready for bed, peeping out the curtains hundreds of times looking for Santa's sleigh in the sky, and listening for bells. It was truly magical and am forever grateful for my Parents for creating that and making me feel so loved.

What is your most treasured adult memory?

The birth of my daughter, holding her first in my arms.

What are three things you could never forgive, no matter the circumstances?

A friend who was two-faced.
A friend who tells lies.
A friend who would hurt one they call a friend.

:( Have you ever had a friend tell you that they love you but you told them you did not love them and broke their heart? :(

That's thought provoking! I'll go with my first reaction - my sister, just to try and see the world through her eyes.

Same question

Jently said:
That's thought provoking! I'll go with my first reaction - my sister, just to try and see the world through her eyes.

Same question

Well depends. I mean if this could go on any number of days, it'd be nice to be pretty much every person for a day each.
Otherwise I guess I have no idea.. maybe a person who is in a much worse situation than me.

Same question XD

Wayfarer said:
Jently said:
Same question

Same question XD

Maybe a thread should be started on this topic.

My brother at the moment. Not sure what his thought process is.

If you could wish someone back into existence for a day, someone who isn't a relative, who would it be?

Princess Diana.

Aisha said:
Maybe a thread should be started on this topic.

Hmm, not a bad idea. Let's do that. I'll create the thread since I started the question rolling lol.

What is your favourite type of soup dish?

Dying alone in this empty house - sorry to be morbid but you asked lol.

Do you prefer bath or shower?

Yes, it was called Rainbow Cat and I wrote it in 8th grade.. made the whole class laugh. Wish I would have held on to that...

horror movie or comedy?

Latest posts

Back