Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Canada.... I would change the statute of limitations for sexual assault/abuse.

If you could have a special dinner anywhere, in any atmosphere or environment, where would it be?

I have always liked the look of grotta palazzese in Italy,just because it's in a cave by the sea,so it's really different

If you could meet any historical figure,who would it be and what would you ask them?

Pierre Elliott Trudeau....and I would ask him what he thought his son was going to be when he grew up.

This is a neat one Serephina....and my answer is a little boring.....so I'm going to carry it forward and give someone else a chance to answer. This could almost be its own Game. :)

"If you could meet any historical figure,who would it be and what would you ask them?"

Nelson Mandela, I have no idea what I would of asked him. I would of just liked to get to know him has a person.

What time do you end up going to bed at night?

I feel a little guilty for braking that question.
The next person can answer that instead if they like, Since I did not really answer it properly anyway :p

I don't have a set time,it depends on what i'm doing. Last night it was about 1am because I just sat up watching films (something I haven't done in a while)

Who is your favourite fictional character?

26PylYY.jpg

SQh4WJW.jpg

Baby pictures of my two Fur Babies. :) Yes I have pets.

Does the next person prefer dogs or cats?

^Awww ickle cuties. :D

I love both, but not allowed to have a dog in this house, so I have cats. My brother has a dog I love as much as if she was my actual niece.

What was your first pet?

Yes, I have three. They were my children's and they seem to be living forever lol.

Have you ever had an outdoor shower?

Yes ...rented a cottage that had indoor toilet but shower was outside ... i thought it was cool ...maybe a little exhabitionist lol

Have you ever been to a clothing optional beach

yes - but not all at once. I think over 25 different times now?? lost count

Have you ever simmered a spaghetti sauce all day and evening ?

That lotto jackpot looks pretty good :p

If you could be in one place doing one thing right now, where and what would it be?

It would be a full sleeve on my left arm,an angel,flying,clouds and other stuff.

Have you ever crossed the street so you wouldn't meet someone?

Yep, and similar things like stayed in the car til they're out of sight lol.

Given the offer right now, would you go skydiving?

Latest posts

Back