Attraction. What do you look for ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing that attracts me the most is some sort of life vitality. Thus, you can say, I like somehow "crazy" girls.
So I would be looking or that, but only seeing someone, it would be the facial expression. Smiling, how deep are her eyes, excitement or what in her face?
The first sentence describes it the best way I guess.

I think it's how friendly a woman looks is what attracts me. Warm smiles, eye contact, asks me about myself, seems to love life. But not over the top and false.

Mr.YellowCat said:
The thing that attracts me the most is some sort of life vitality. Thus, you can say, I like somehow "crazy" girls.
So I would be looking or that, but only seeing someone, it would be the facial expression. Smiling, how deep are her eyes, excitement or what in her face?

that is very unfortunate, I have the same for crazy guys, how comes that only crazy people are like that? Can't "normal" people be vital too?

Peaches said:
Mr.YellowCat said:

that is very unfortunate, I have the same for crazy guys, how comes that only crazy people are like that? Can't "normal" people be vital too?

I think the struggle is this - with someone [crazy] we can almost for certain that life will not be boring. Who wants a boring life?However, if you are the type that likes to live a mellow, but still happy and sometimes fun, life then [crazy] wouldn't fit this person as much. These type of people will probably go for the [normal].

The things that attract me are Behavior (which shows how they view life), Grooming, and Face.

Peaches said:
Mr.YellowCat said:

I guess they can, maybe its just unfortunate choice of word, meaning "vital". There are normal healthy people who are vital by going out for a biking vacation, that enjoy barbecue with friends, that tried skydiving. Those are vital as well.
But I guess that is not what we meant...
I personally meant getting excited to a point of absurdity by a crazy haircut or some funny bug, getting lost and realizing it only when you find out you are in Peru, and alike...
So I guess its a "crazy vitality" I´m/we are looking for, not the vitality by itself.

But otherwise, its doubtful if those kinds of people are able to lead a relationship that would be considered "normal":) ...Those kinda people that infect everything around them by their life force.

Initially.. I'd have to say that I look at the overall look of the person. How they dress can tell me something about them. That something may not be true. But as I don't know them, it's all I have to go on.

Latest posts

Back