Aversion to sex

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its normal its not really anything bad. Some people just don't like or thinks that when the action happens it hurts and dosen't feel right.

When I first started out i hated the smell of pussy but i thought to myself this isn't going to go away and my partner kept saying it was the greatest smell ever...so i just went with it if men like the smell pussy then i just might as well try to ignore it as much as possible. I closed my eyes and focused on how it felt and each time we did it - it just got less and less noticable.

Now the idea of sex and so forth is not a problem for me but yes i've been through the same kind of things.

Yes....sex with love and tolerance is a powerful thing. Maybe it can help a person overcome his/her fear of sex?

But people who think love = sex is wrong. Love is a whole new level. Sex with love is way way way different than without

Ok maybe im weird, in fact i KNOW im weird, but a lot of what you posted actually makes a huge amount of sense to me.
Ok firstly im married so yeah ive had sex, we've been together for years and so we had a lot of sex, some good some bad some blah you know as is life, before him i only been with one other guy sex never really interested me in that way of got to lose my virginity as fast as i can. when i finally did, i didnt get what all the fuss was about, and to this day i still think sex is wildly over rated.
Dont get me wrong me and my husband have had some amazing mind blowing times, but i go through these weird phases where even the thought of sex, like you, disgusts me. I mean go figure, not like i havent been there but i can't explain it, my sex drive disappears and i cant even bare to think about it. And yeah kissing too, it makes me feel sick there have been times ive kissed my husband and felt kind of ill, and its not to be nasty he doesnt have rancid breath or anything its just something in my messed up mind.

I think i have issues. I have a friend whos surprisingly similar, but even shes worse off than me, shes crazy about her boyfriend, hes the only guy she ever had sex with and even then she was like 22 when they finally did have sex, but she doesnt like it, doesnt particularly enjoy it, she does it because she feels he has a need to but she could basically give or take. Interestingly we were both brought up with really religious parents, could that have some bearing on the situation?

Humm i agree...sex is overated....but sex breeds bonding...I mean...when both are naked, both are equally as vulnerable, thus both depend on each other...haha what am i talking about...haha...don't mind me...words from a virgin about sex cannot be really trusted.

lmfao wabbit but what u said seems true to me. Nevermind my words too:p I m a virgin too:p lol

yeah its true being naked together is a bonding experience, but i guess thats why it hurts more when you expect it to be more, or you think its special only to be told it was 'ok' **** that hurts.

Latest posts

Back