Bands/musicians (A-Z)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZAPPA & the Mothers!

{went back through them--- ty Minus... -- for all the Hendrix, and he Mothers! & to all here who posted some great but forgotten bands "Badfinger!" ty!. Why isn't there a simple heart emoji? I truly LOVE some of the posts here; but let me be completely honest? I LOVE the bands and the songs-- but "I'm not in Love"-- } 10cc... out of order but now... i'm an a all genre with some exceptions...{;}
This song played forever and ... dunno, now i can't get it out-- excusez-moi?)

Last edited:
AL FOSTER Quintet

Apologies with un autre genre-- one i love .. almost/ no.. as much as classical .... .. true rock......which was originally quite risque w/o curses!

by the way, you might hate me for pointing out? There is a huge debacle about the FIRST R&R song (Haley? or Ike Turner-- yup-- a monster, but Tina never would have made it without him? Cher would never have been without Sonny... Ike was IKE long before Tina............-- Rocket 88 or Rock around the Clock? or others? LOL>>
== dunno)

Okay, i go way now... apologies again...

Last edited:
Highwaymen, The

Lest we forget someone and some people i grew up with
Harry Chapin Band-- The {He's been gone, sadly-- but Steve and Tom and John Wallace are still around--- All Choir Boys at my church.............)
Good song for this forum? "A Better Place to be"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back