Because of Valentine's Day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red914

Reaction score
Hey there, all.

This year, the impending Valentine's holiday has affected me more negatively on an emotional level than I ever thought possible. I feel lonelier than ever; I feel reminded of the friends and potential romances that I've lost.

This is a strange request, but I was just wondering if any young women on the site would be willing to just talk to me. I don't mean dating-wise or anything weird; I just need to be reminded that I can actually connect with women.

I won't be as much of a downer once I get talking -- promise.

I am always up for a conversation :) it is always nice to be able to connect with anyone!

The day held so much promise only weeks before. I'm still dazed, lost and in shock over how quickly my situation has receded.

Yes you are only as young as you feel! So, don't feel so old ;)

To be honest... Valentine's Day is a way to avoid giving a **** the rest of the year. Or so it seems to me, in my own opinion. "here you go, I care." then that's it? Lol. You should care about others (friends, family and spouse) more than one day a year! :)

Senamian said:
I am always up for a conversation :) it is always nice to be able to connect with anyone!

Thanks so much! How are you lately? (Thought I'd start simple, LOL.)

daughter of the moon said:
You can drop me a- oh wait, you said "young". Never mind. lol :D

No! :-D Of course I'd be more than happy to talk to you! That's funny, though.

ABrokenMan said:
The day held so much promise only weeks before. I'm still dazed, lost and in shock over how quickly my situation has receded.

What happened? By all means, vent to me whenever you like. Hugs, by the way!

Senamian said:
Yes you are only as young as you feel! So, don't feel so old ;)

To be honest... Valentine's Day is a way to avoid giving a **** the rest of the year. Or so it seems to me, in my own opinion. "here you go, I care." then that's it? Lol. You should care about others (friends, family and spouse) more than one day a year! :)

Yeah, if only people just CARED more often. Sometimes, I feel like I'm not cared about. That's a huge part of why I post on these boards. I often feel like there's no room in anyone's heart for me.

But I'm going to pull away before I get too depressing, LOL. Thanks again for your kindness.

Latest posts

Back