Being a Nerd

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangman

Reaction score
Ive been a nerd for many years, i really hate it, but i cant change becasue of my aspergers, any one else here a nerd? what makes you a nerd, and geekie habits?:club:

you cant think of it like that. embrace your nerdiness. i am nerdy because i love video games and movies/tv shows. mostly sci-fi stuff. dont get me started on talking about time travel or something like that. embrace who you are and accept it. when you do you will feel so much better about yourself. just be you and love it.

I'm a nerd coz I'm smart, and I will kick the ass of anyone who dares to say intelligence is a bad thing.
i love writing n literature
time travel's another favourite
i like learning
though i don't like math

dude nerds are awesome why change?

I'm a science major in environmental studies

I've been playing video games my whole life

I've played D and D and I download comic books

I love comic books I recently got into them last year when I started reading the 8th season of buffy that got me into some other comics like hack/slash and x men

I'm huge fan of x23 now cause she's so badass

hey you should check out xkcd.com and smbc-comics.com

it's hilariously great nerd humor

dude life is about doing what you love, if you like to do nerdy things then keep on doing nerdy things

being a nerd is actually a lot more socially acceptable nowadays

do you know how many people own wii sports and now proclaim themselves as a nerd?

nerds are in my friend

:)

Not so much a nerd as a dork. In a witty, amusing, village idiot sort of way. But I'm working hard to become a court jester.
Someone has to do it.

Keep your 6-pack abs and teach me how to reformat my hard drive.

:shy: *swoons* lol :p

I always think ppl that are nerdy looking are so cool.

Bill gates gave a speech at a school and in this speech he tells the students there not to make fun of nerds cos one day there well be a good possibility they well be working for one.
I thought that was good advice.

Be free to be yourself :)

I am not a nerd, but I am a geek. I don't fight it any more. You have just reminded me that it's been a while since I did any simultaneous equations, so I think I need to do some.

Hey man,

I used to have Aspergers and I cured it. Nothing wrong with geeky habits as long as your realize that there's a place and a time.

nerds rule the world!
nerds have other nerd friends, most likely they will study and get a kick ass jobs, and girls think they're cute

SocratesX said:
Hey man,

I used to have Aspergers and I cured it. Nothing wrong with geeky habits as long as your realize that there's a place and a time.

You did not cure jack honeysuckle. Because there's no cure for autism.

Latest posts

Back