Being single sucks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I agree, being single sucks. I like using another persons parts to get me off. Anyway, if you choose to not accept that most men want sex. Then again, I refuse to date women who cannot accept that my primary interest is sex.

LoneKiller said:
Being a couple is too expensive.

Definitely!

I have a new years resolution no more dating students, my credit cards can't take it.

"You gotta have a J.O.B, if you wanna get with me" :p

The Good Citizen said:
LoneKiller said:
Being a couple is too expensive.

Definitely!

I have a new years resolution no more dating students, my credit cards can't take it.

"You gotta have a J.O.B, if you wanna get with me" :p

I have made a new years resolution to date more students...

"You gotta be in C.O.L.L.E.G.E. if you wanna get with me"

Dating anybody, at this point, would be wonderful. College student or not. But I want someone somewhat educated.

I can't even get a date and my primary interest is getting to know someone and having a relationship. I just miss the closeness and (non-sexual) intimacy. I make plenty afford to date. Maybe I should just buy a date at WhatsMyPrice.com. LOL

Being single does suck, but sometimes we have to believe that good things come to those who are patient enough to wait (and work) for it.

No matter how naïve that sounds :p

AFrozenSoul said:
Yeah I agree, being single sucks. I like using another persons parts to get me off. Anyway, if you choose to not accept that most men want sex. Then again, I refuse to date women who cannot accept that my primary interest is sex.

If you can afford it you should become a "sugar-daddy"- that way the roles are clearly defined.

Most "people" want a relationship, that involves sex. This includes talking to, engaging with, and having fun with the person who has "the parts that get you off"...

Just sayin'.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Wow, talk about being negative.
:/ well why should I be positive?
Lonely in BC said:
If you can afford it you should become a "sugar-daddy"- that way the roles are clearly defined.
I am not that rich... I just want females to accept that if they want romantic attention. That I want them to take my semen. The only guys who do not think that way are guys who can get any females they want or those who are so desperate a guy in drag would interest them.

Lonely in BC said:

Tried that. While it's nice to have eye candy for fundraisers and dinners, it's completely unfulfilling because you know in your heart there's no true connection.

LonelyInAtl said:
I can't even get a date and my primary interest is getting to know someone and having a relationship. I just miss the closeness and (non-sexual) intimacy. I make plenty afford to date. Maybe I should just buy a date at WhatsMyPrice.com. LOL

Wow - I didn't know that people are selling dates now a-days. Seems pretty narcissistic: "I AM WORTH $500".
Maybe I should hit the gym more often and 'up my minimum bid' as it were!

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Most "people" want a relationship, that involves sex. This includes talking to, engaging with, and having fun with the person who has "the parts that get you off"...

Just sayin'.

Most women like to communicate and connect with a man before letting him INVADE HER BODY.
I honestly think that isn't asking all that much.

Plus it's more fun to know what kind of cute/sexy stuff she likes BEFORE you're 'going at it'.
WAY WAY WAY more interesting and satisfying.

Plus, if she's more comfortable with you (from connecting with you on a intellectual / emotional level), she's much more likely to put in the effort to make the intimate stuff fun.

ALSO
Talking to a woman is easy.
Realizing that she's into whips and chains a little too late, and trying to unlock the handcuffs with your teeth is hard.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Maybe start by calling them women instead of females?

I've never seen 'female' stigmatized outside of ALL, and I don't know why people here think it's derogatory. 'Female' simply refers to the biological/anatomical distinction (sex), whereas 'woman' is the social identity and denotes 'feminine' (gender).

you all dont even know....what uts like to live out
other poeples wiikdest and wickage fantacies

drop dead gorgeous women are attracted to me....

you dont even know how many scares and bruises
o have from sex and love..lol

Latest posts

Back