Big Bang Theory

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^SO awesome. I laughed my butt off when I first saw that episode. No one can do Amy like Mayim.

[video=youtube]

I love it because Penny gets some payback, and Sheldon gets to be a hero.

^Aww, Soft Kitty! Great choice. Love the waiting room scene from the episode, too.

[video=youtube]

haha soft kitty, that was one of the best episodes ever.

and when Leonard, Raj and Howard got high lol

[video=youtube]

Ste_lla said:
haha soft kitty, that was one of the best episodes ever.

and when Leonard, Raj and Howard got high lol

^That is definitely another good one. I'm telling ya, I just haven't found a bad episode yet!

[video=youtube]

So I just watched the one where Sheldon throws everyone under the bus when he gets called into human resources. They all ended up getting pegged for sexual harassment.

I can't find the clip, maybe someone else can, but they all get the call from their work telling them to report to human resources the next day. Leonard is with Penny and they talk about it, Howard is with Bernie and they talk about it, and raj gets the call, and says the same thing out loud, then almost stopping mind sentence yells at his dog to stop licking their ass because he has problems. The dog is actually doing it so you know he's improvising. It was absolutely the funniest thing ever.

I love Raj. I think he's precious.

theraab said:
^This is one of my favorite all time scenes
Shipster0958 said:
I loooove that episode.
"She also said you called her an.....egg salad sandwich."

I really want Sheldon to be my friend. I want to make him spaghetti with little hot dogs cut up in it...a real Italian treat.

blackdot said:
My coworker calls me Sheldon.
I have never seen the show but he thinks it's funny.

Really - never? Well, why don't you take a peek at some of the clips in this thread and see if your coworker is right! I think Sheldon is awesome, personally.

^I have a friend that's so much like Sheldon. Soooo similar, just not quite as intellectually brilliant. He's so blunt and to the point, were just plain brutal to each other.

I love him to death.

MissGuided said:
Really - never? Well, why don't you take a peek at some of the clips in this thread and see if your coworker is right! I think Sheldon is awesome, personally.

neah, the show sounds way too depressing for me. Most comedies are extremely depressing.

blackdot said:
MissGuided said:

neah, the show sounds way too depressing for me. Most comedies are extremely depressing.

Hmm...you're doing it wrong then. Comedies are hilarious.

I've never been in a relationship, and I don't find relationship humor depressing. Even though it's hard, I can still relate to it.

Latest posts

Back