Bizarre Crush!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alma lost her spoon

Reaction score
Let's see em then, most bizarre crushes....the weirder the better....

I'll get the ball rolling with one of my longest running crushes, ever since I was a child I've had a crush on this guy

jolly-green-giant-del0311-lg.jpg

K'mon now-don't leave me out here in the strange corner on my Jacks Todd!

I first saw the movie 'Yentl' when I was around 11 or so...loved it so much I went and got the book by Isaac Bashevis Singer out of the library, my first book from the adult section. Anyway, I digress. When I first watched this movie, I thought the character Anschel (played by Barbra Streisand) was actually a man...fell in love with his (her) character and I still think Anschel (who is actually Yentl in drag) is hot!!! :)

2rcygkw.jpg

70duub.jpg

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Now before I embarrass myself, are we talking about in general, or fictional characters?

This is an embarrassment free zone Mr Seal, it can be real or fictional-whatever floats your boat so to speak-here's another of mine ringwood reminded me of an early crush I had, which, when I look back may have been the very first time I had the hots for a female(she was also in 'drag')

Tripitaka, the beautiful priest in Monkey
masako2.jpg

Maybe that isn't bizarre enough though, so this one will very much make up for that......

Megabyte from Reboot-still got it bad for this big guy!
11-Megabyte.jpg

Well, there were a couple of anime characters back when I was in high school. I always wanted a friend like one of these two. The first one was very loyal to her friends. The second was very easygoing and random. Nowadays, it's sort of changed to, "If I had a friend like that, would I ever feel lucky."
Maka from Soul Eater
th

Osaka from Azumanga Daioh
th

Lion-O from Thundercats....but then I have always had a soft spot for ginger boys :D

thundercats_lion-o_01.jpeg

kamya said:

Your signature gives me the heebie jeebies!!!

Attachments

• thundercats_lion-o_01.jpeg
    thundercats_lion-o_01.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 6
I don't really have any bizarre crushes, but I do have a bizarre urge to protect this girl...

tumblr_n37tp5buuj1rswe31o1_500.png

She's also the character that I hide behind when I am online in places that I don't feel like being Mr user 130057.

beauty-beast-vincent.jpg
Vincent from Beauty and the Beast the original TV series.. I still crush after him..

Latest posts

Back