Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread (Update 2)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LoneKiller said:
Hey.

No disrespect intended to wrestling fans, but why do so many like it when they know it's fake?

Hot muscular men wearing next to nothing....mmmmmm...I mean, can't stand it. Fake bunch of crap. **dreams of hot muscular men in next to nothing***

Bluey said:
annik said:
We had to stop in the end because I was freaked out by knowing all the names!

LMAO,

Honestly it was bad! We'd be in Forbidden Planet and I'd see the figures and be saying "oh look its so and so"...thankfully I seem to have forgotten the names now.

I'm not saying that they aren't highly skilled athletes. For their size they are extremely agile and strong.

I like wrestling, not a fan but I can watch it for a little while.

The other day by chance I ran into some CZW videoclip, that was very brutal! I did some research and aperently the movie "The Wrestler" was partally inspired on CZW.

LoneKiller said:
Hey.

No disrespect intended to wrestling fans, but why do so many like it when they know it's fake?

THE BBFC did an extensive report that may answer that.

How do audiences perceive TV and video wrestling?

Please be aware that the link is to a 99 page pdf of the report.

One conclusion was...

... Many viewers seem to feel that their own reasons for watching it are not quite the same as other people’s. Often they assume they are more sophisticated, more knowing, or more detached than they suppose most viewers are. This assumption is encouraged by the uncertainty surrounding what the audience is meant to be noticing and concentrating on. Wrestling is full of subterfuges and how much the audience is assumed to be in on the act is deliberately left unclear.

I love sharks so much I can't put it into words, I loathe people who are steadily driving them into extinction.

They both win, they are my favourite animals!

what's possibly WAY more interesting is : Who would win - a snail (garden variety, reinforced shell armor, sticky trail-leaving skills) VERSUS prawn (cheap variety, tastes great, great manoeuverability)

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW

Vagrant Legacy said:
what's possibly WAY more interesting is : Who would win - a snail (garden variety, reinforced shell armor, sticky trail-leaving skills) VERSUS prawn (cheap variety, tastes great, great manoeuverability)

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW

My piranhas will eat them both :D

Callie said:
Vagrant Legacy said:

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW

This means war...
I raise your piranhas by... SEA URCHINS! PAH! I'll see you work your way out of that one.. >_>

Vagrant Legacy said:
Callie said:
Vagrant Legacy said:

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW

This means war...
I raise your piranhas by... SEA URCHINS! PAH! I'll see you work your way out of that one.. >_>

Yeah, only the one piranha goes after and eats bigger things. He's a bully, ate part of his brother and everything (and also ate ALL of the third one we had)......

Killer Whales have intelligence that rivals humans. They are able to work together. They would win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back