Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread (Update 2)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Good Citizen said:
:p
LoneKiller said:

His Vinyl collection is rubbish, too much classical. I'll stick some Ramones on...
Or maybe some Hank Williams?

SophiaGrace said:
I would find someone that'd want to protect me and stick to them.this would most likely end me up in a bad place. :p
That who doesn't rape you will protect you for a carton of Marlboros.

As I said, bad place. :p

But nice to know they can be easily bought. :cool:

LoneKiller said:
These 2 bastards got life with no possibility of parole for drug trafficking in magic mushrooms.

bob-dob-mario-and-luigi-mug-shots.jpg

Yeah but then just head butted the brick work and escaped with a load of cash...

I never understood the appeal of this show.

Yeah, these guys are sick, but put them on tv, and exploit them for our entertainment? Where is the public outcry in how evil THAT is?

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I never understood the appeal of this show.

Yeah, these guys are sick, but put them on tv, and exploit them for our entertainment? Where is the public outcry in how evil THAT is?
Would you think the same way if it was your daughter? I'd much rather have Chris Hanson intervene with cameras and police as opposed to some creep out for underage sex with my child.

I would rather have the police conduct their investigation quietly, without a cable tv news network videotaping it so that all the criminal justice junkies can go jerk off to it while drooling in ecstasy.

In other words, I think it's inappropriate to air it, and it just leads to everyone thinking that pedos are around every corner.

I wouldn't last in prison. Horrible to say but I'd probably kill myself. Then again I've been pretty lucking it the past and someone might take pity on me and protect me. I certainly wouldn't let someone do things to me, I'd fight back, even if I got the snot beat out of me.

I think it's all fair.
these guys are predators.. not just cheaters!
f*ck them and the car they drove in on. they don't deserve anyones pity.
the show isnt there for our entertainment.. it's to expose what really goes on out there and shames these people as they should be.
maybe, just maybe even just one perv will be scared off by shows like this and may actually think about consequences.
because they odviously don't think about the consequences to their victims. why should we care about them?

In other words, I think it's inappropriate to air it, and it just leads to everyone thinking that pedos are around every corner
dude.. they are!
just recently they did a bust in my hometown area. and I was shocked to learn that some internet sting trap they put up caught over 20 individual men that were totaly unrelated to each other.. all within a 20mile radius!

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I would rather have the police conduct their investigation quietly, without a cable tv news network videotaping it so that all the criminal justice junkies can go jerk off to it while drooling in ecstasy.

In other words, I think it's inappropriate to air it, and it just leads to everyone thinking that pedos are around every corner.
I don't mean to sound argumentative Josh, but this show serves as an example that they are around every corner. If it took Hanson, cameras, and police to get between a predator and a young child. I'm all for it. I think that we both know what would have happened had they not been there.

Pragmatism wins out for this question.

5 minutes of pain from hanging self or 30 minutes up the no go hole several times a week.

Death is preferable.

I was watching the show "Lockup" one time on MSNBC and one of the prisoners said don't be fooled into joining a gang. It causes more trouble for you. In reality, you are better off keeping to yourself. I'm not sure how true it is. I assume he may be right. Not sure. I've seen television shows that say if you aren't part of a group, you are in deep honeysuckle. So I don't know.

I'm a little worried that these guy's could turn this around and make out thier the victoms because of the exploitation factor.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I just don't see it as entertainment, that's all.
Don't get me wrong. I do see where you are coming from. Why is it entertainment? It's entertaining because most people in the world hate pedophiles, and love nothing more than to see the looks on their faces when they realize what is going to happen to them after Chris Hansen appears.

Watch the very first video closely. Those two pricks are devastated.
The dude with the camera is a great example of what people like to see happen to these men. They love it. Viewers get very much satisfaction in watching scum get nailed. Go ahead and view it. The dude with the camera is sweating HUGE bullets trying to lie his way out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back