Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread (Update 2)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, you laugh now, but in 10 years when we are conquered by PC's you'll wish you had listened to the wise, highly fundamented words of this guy :p

It's to late for me....there's still time for all of you though...
Lolnope you're all screwed too. :p
Just so long as Skynet ain't around, I guess we're safe...

(This is NOT directed at the OP.)

internettruth.jpg

MustBeTrue.jpg

Slika-12.png

The word COMPUTER = 666 although I think sex sex sex might be more accurate. http://www.666myth.com/666_ModernI.html
language etymology: (cum-pute-her) as in puta harlot. The CPU UPC 666 does have the capacity to hypnotize and enslave us.

The internet was first used by the military before being released to the general public. The CIA, FBI, and all the other alphabet gangs keep records of all browsing activity and profiles so that the Devil can become all knowing like God. There is a computer the size of an entire city block called big brother that archives all known information. In addition the Cum-Puta-Her is a crucial aspect to all devices of advanced technology, factory productions, etc, thus allowing the Devil to become all powerful like God with his army of soulless drones. Third, the come-puta-here is developing so rapidly that Transhumanism will eventually be a reality as well as RFID technology, which is already here, so that the Devil can steal all souls and turn humans into robot slaves.

On the plus side, the com-put-her-ere enables us to chat all over the world, and for the truth to become known to all who seek it, thus showing the beginnings of our return to a nomadic hunter-gatherer lifestyle, which will be crucial for everyone who survives the coming technocalypse. In the Bible it is written "He will make an image to the beast, that the image should both speak and cause all who don't worship it to be killed." Sounds like technology gotten out of hand to me. "Beast" in the Bible refers to Governments.

conclusion: technology is a powerful tool for good or for evil. Science is today what black magick was in the past, a means to manipulate the natural world to achieve ones desires. The atom bomb was the most devastating "spell" ever cast, far more so then anything witchcraft or satanism can produce. But in the right hands, nanites, knowledge, and genetics could bring about a cure for all diseases, replication of matter, and possibly even prolong life indefinantly bringing to us greater salvation then any religion has ever provided. It all depends on us, I think.

Women can be predators, but they get more personal with it. They invest time and consideration into their "students", so that they can mold them into a sexual relationship.

Men, on the other hand, just want to get off, as quickly as possible.

Are there any jobs out there that you wouldn't do even if you were paid well? My choice would have to be crime scene clean up. Just sounds like it would be so depressing and gross. How about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back