Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread (Update 2)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind crime scene or hoarder cleaning as long as I was paid really well.

I'd honestly probably do anything as long as I felt it paid well enough. I guess being a paid hitman is on the bottom rung of my list.

SophiaGrace said:
Retail. Get yelled at and demeaned by customers all day.
I'm with you on that one Sophia. I can't tell you how many times I've been in the grocery line listening to someone ***** and moan to the cashier about the high prices. Like she can do anything about it.

What's The Last Job On Earth That You Would Ever Do?

Cosmo Kramer - the Ass-Man - Proctologist - Seinfield

[video=youtube]

These bad boys hurt like hell....
imagentvb.jpg

And kiddies like these....
imageukx.jpg

Looks like "Other" wins it!

...now... anyone care to tell me what band, "other" is?

The Misfits. Crosses genre's from three-cord punk to rockabilly. Danzig's OTT Elvis impersonation vocals are perfect and there's no annoying social commentary like most other punk bands from around that time.

Something completely different, the Isley Brothers 73-78.

So many excellent Bands, but, I always go back to Led Zeppelin.
[youtube]auDv6cf2PBM[/youtube]

OK, I know this movie isn't new but I just saw this the other night. I thought it was hilarious!

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]
this scene is pretty epic. Sad depressing movie, even though they both know they didn't hear anything. There still looking for Hope. And believe things will get better in their lives. This scene really moved me.

I love the Vince Vaughn / Owen Wilson film 'Wedding Crashers' and this is my favourite scene

[video=youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back