Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread (Update 2)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun quiz Which Horror movie Villain are you? http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/Movies/XMINUSZERO/which-horror-movie-villain-are-you/#

my-top-20-horror-classics-6745_jpg_300x300_q85_zps1f93cde1.jpg

Lots of funny scenes in Shaun of the Dead, especially this one in which he zaps through TV channels and there is a clip of Morrissey singing "panic on the streets of London" :D
Oh and this one when they throw records and other stuff at incredibly slow zombies for over a minute. I love the "creepy" music.

In the Movie "MY COUSIN VINNEY" when Vinney entered the Jail Cell and his nephew was asleep, and he was talking to the friend, and the friend thought....
You had to see the movie!

WishingWell said:
In the Movie "MY COUSIN VINNEY" when Vinney entered the Jail Cell and his nephew was asleep, and he was talking to the friend, and the friend thought....
You had to see the movie!
That movie was hilarious! lol

Looks like I'm the first female to post about this show lol I loved Oz I have seasons 2-6 on DVD my favorites were Beecher/Keller and not gonna lie I enjoyed the male nudity lol ;) but besides that it was still are really great show! HBO has some really great shows, right now I'm currently loving the True Blood series. :)

sportyerin said:
Looks like I'm the first female to post about this show lol I loved Oz I have seasons 2-6 on DVD my favorites were Beecher/Keller and not gonna lie I enjoyed the male nudity lol ;) but besides that it was still are really great show! HBO has some really great shows, right now I'm currently loving the True Blood series. :)
How could you not love Schillinger?:p

LoneKiller said:
sportyerin said:

I found him to scary! he gave me bad dreams! lol

sportyerin said:
LoneKiller said:
sportyerin said:

I found him to scary! he gave me bad dreams! lol
Yeah. J.K. Simmons was an excellent choice for the role.

1. What the fresia is this?
2. Go fresia yourself.
3. fresia this.
4. They're *******!
5. Holy fresia!
6. fresia me.
7. Oh fresia!
8. Get the fresia out of here.
9. Wanna fresia?
10. fresia off!

What is about this word that is so mysterious and vulgar? What exactly does it mean? It makes absolutely no sense in the ways we use it, yet we look upon it with disdain. It's a word that seems to have any meaning we choose.

Why does this word have so much attention drawn to it? What separates this word from all others? I've never seen a word that has been used in so many different situations.

How do you define such a word? What makes it vulgar?

What the frak are you talking about? (BSG reference)

But, yeah, I get what you mean.

fresia is an awesome word.
gives emphasis on pretty much everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back