Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread (Update 2)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9006 said:
Poguesy said:
Those who are against are jealous more than anything.

Hilarious.

My point is if these anti-facebook people had a decent romantic life, strong social life etc would they not more be part of it?

Bashing it doesn't make you above it.

Poguesy said:
9006 said:
Poguesy said:

Hilarious.

My point is if these anti-facebook people had a decent romantic life, strong social life etc would they not more be part of it?

Bashing it doesn't make you above it.
The fact I don't have a great social life means I don't go on Facebook much and I would definitely visit more often if this wasn't the case.

EveWasFramed said:
Edward W said:
What the frak are you talking about? (BSG reference)

But, yeah, I get what you mean.

lol :D I totally knew what frak meant.
Watched the old BSG as a kid and watching the "newer" one now.

It's cool, I got really into it by season 3, couldn't wait to watch the next episodes.

[video=youtube]

Poguesy said:
Its quite good for people who have a life.

I like this post. Every time someone mentions facebook on here you get a nice thread derail into people hating on it, and the people that use it, as if using one social networking site (facebook) is any different or more shameful than another (A Lonely Life forums).

Dem horses be high.

Before I begin, I am in no way a supporter of torture. It's a malevolent practice that sadly, will always be with us. I can however, with clean conscience author this thread were we can post humorous alternatives which can't hurt anyone. I'll start.

1. Lock the subject in a room turn on some Justin Bieber and Stompin' Tom Conners and set it on repeat until the subject breaks.

2. Bring in a television and force the subject to watch nothing but "Deliverance" and "The Human Centipede 2" until he breaks or goes insane. Which ever happens first.

3. Force feed him with only haggis and Metamucil daily until he gives in.

4. Strap the subject to a chair and pour itching powder down the crack of his ass.

Any other ideas?

Set a guy you don't care for up on a date with the girlfriend I had about 15 years ago and make sure there's rum at hand for her to drink...

She's still the only person I've ever truly been scared of- moved away from my home town and stayed away since I kind of value sanity (and living).

Lock them in a room, and feed them the same sweet over and over again. Trust me, that sucks...

Inject him with a powerful diuretic and watch him squirm until he starts talking.

I'm going to apologize for this one in advance because it's gross. Smear toe jam all over his nose until he talks.

Some of these sound pretty painful to me, guys. Stompin' Tom Connors (RIP)? Eeegghhh... I imagine such a torture would turn them Canadian, which in my experience, can be a very excruciating experience.

Give them several big stacks of paper (of varying sizes). Promise them they win their freedom only after they have folded 10 of them 8 times. Play Miley Cyrus' "Party in the U.S.A." over and over again in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back