Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread (Update 2)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamerDeceiver said:
Samurai-Pizza-Cats-samurai-pizza-cats-382993_640_480.jpg

They are samurai, they are involved with pizza and they are cats! it doent get much cooler that that!

I can't pick just one cool character... maybe I'll do it later >.<º

I'd rather be deaf than blind... I'm a very visual person.

This thread reminds me of the saying "No life no music".

If music was removed from our airways and internet, we would still be blessed. The sound of the sea and the birds in the trees, and other sounds of Earth.. we would end making music of our own, all over again. Like our Ancients did.

For me Scooby Doo. I even got a tattoo of him ^^

Nolife Princess said:
Hoffy said:
For me Scooby Doo. I even got a tattoo of him ^^

Howdy Hotty!
SHOW ME!!

That will need to be done in private. He is somewhere not everyone should see XD

I imagine we would be less divided amongst each other by our tastes and preferences for music.

Well, I'm not even sure if this is allowed to be posted (no its not illegal, but its certainly insane and crazy)
theync.com -BIG WARNING, VERY VIOLENT AND DISTURBING CONTENT, and when i say very violent I mean horrible death's on camera and such things.
uncoverreality - google and look through the violent videos forum section, AGAIN A BIG WARNING

I'll say it again, none of these sites are illegal, but most of you will find the contents disturbing, so I'll give a BIG WARNING again.

CrabHank.png

No-one will know where this little dude is from, but its a cult series I'm very fond of. Features violence. Lots of violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back