Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread (Update 2)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the bulls that matadors "fight" aren't even that aggressive. It would be like having a fight with a domesticated dog. In some countries they don't even kill the bull.

Yeah, I'd say you have to be pretty insane to do Rodeo riding:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodacious_(bull)

"In 1995, rider Scott Breding tried wearing a hockey mask. However, this failed to protect him adequately. Bodacious headbutted Breding, breaking his nose and bursting his eye sockets."

Somewhat dubious wiki description there (I believe the bull shattered his eye sockets, he was lucky to escape with undamaged vision), but that bull in particular was renowned for mangling people's faces...and yet they were queuing up to jump on o_0

Lost Drifter said:
LoneKiller said:
No disrespect to any members who are matadors or cowboys, but I think the two are out of their Goddamn minds.

I think you're safe from offending any lurking matadors on here ;)

PS. Are you mixing up rodeo riders with cattle herders?
Hey Drifter.
I'm referring to these guys:

[YOUTUBE]jgVHoWAJ0Nw[/YOUTUBE]

Bravery?
Spanish and Portuguese bull fighters torture bulls until their slaughter, which sometimes is put on as a public display. It's not only that they are out of their minds, but they are absolutely cruel and barbaric. It's a disgusting bloodsport and it's horrible. It's a hallow victory for the bulls when a matador is impaled, gored or injured, but the matadors certainly deserve it.

I agree. Strongly.
Sadly, when a bull is in a rage at a rodeo, it will often attack a nearby innocent horse. I've seen videos of bulls attacking a horse in a rage. It's not a pleasant thing to see.

This is fun!
albino-dolphin.jpg

nt2.jpg

part-005.jpeg

There are several great scenes in the movie Tombstone (even if you don't like Westerns, you should still see it) - this is among the coolest parts:

As far as the dumbest part of any movie, I would say the sequence in Titanic between the opening credits until the closing credits.

^I almost put that - but then I remembered the scene I put - it was a toss up. +1 to you.

Agreed, great movie all around - will always leave it on if I catch it when flipping channels.

And, thank you for the rep. :)

Tombstone is one of my All-time favs.Doc Holliday is a hero of mine.

Love the scene in See No Evil Hear No Evil when Gene Wilder thinks he has Men's Rear.Lol!

Well I'm a youngster and don't listen to very much older music, but I would have said Avenged Sevenfold. I think their first two albums is just about the best music I've ever heard. After that they kind of evolved into a more of a hard rock sound, which I still think is good, but just not as much my style as the first two albums. I respect them for wanting to play the music they want, but some of the newer stuff just isn't my taste. They still are, however, my favorite band to date.

But yeah, I agree with some of the other posters that said this is pretty much a "who's your favorite artist" thread.

****, i wanted to vote

although i was seriously TORN between CCR and The Stones

actually, on second thought, i'm glad the poll was closed because i may have lost weight and sleep over any decision

Those are all good.. and I must add Boston to this as well. :p

Good question bro.
What I would do is on my first day I would grab a bar of soap, I would find the biggest meanest dude there, I would throw the soap down in front of him and say "Oh how clummsy of me, it would appear I have dropped the soap. Would you be a gentlemen and bend over and pick it up for me? Come along pretty boy, bend over, chop chop!"
What would happen next would be a flurry of violence, I would either survive or die, if I survived people would know not to fresia with me.

Parabolani said:
Good question bro.
What I would do is on my first day I would grab a bar of soap, I would find the biggest meanest dude there, I would throw the soap down in front of him and say "Oh how clummsy of me, it would appear I have dropped the soap. Would you be a gentlemen and bend over and pick it up for me? Come along pretty boy, bend over, chop chop!"
What would happen next would be a flurry of violence, I would either survive or die, if I survived people would know not to fresia with me.
That's ballsy man. I'll give you that. I once saw an old movie with Sean Penn in it. It was called "Bad Boys". It was about teens in prison. He went to the coke machine and bought 5 cans of pop. He put them all in a pillowcase then went and beat down another inmate with it in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back