Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread (Update 2)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strapped to a chair and given a lap dance by honey boo boo's mom. (she's nude by the way)

What material objects in your home would create a paradise on earth for you. I'll begin.

1. Every gaming console/games known to man.
2. A wall size television.
3. My own personal Pepsi machine with an endless supply of cans.
4. A jacuzzi with an automated bubble bath dispenser.
5. A leather vibrating computer chair.
6. An Industrial size air conditioner.
7. BOSE Wave Radio tricked out max.
8. One of those $2000 Tempur-Pedic mattresses.
9. My own personal Tim Horton's. (Like Dr. Evil's Starbucks)
10. The best computer available.

God Bless.
LK

I would love to get one of those big mixing boards, for mixing albums.

I have an interest in building my own studio. I have 4 guitars, 3 keyboards, a drumset, a professional microphone, and two computers. Not to mention two amps and a surround sound entertainment system.

This is great for mixing things on the computer using, say, Audacity or Pro Tools. But I'd love to throw everything through an actual mixing board, and mix out certain things and add effects that way. The computer is too limiting.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

I have an interest in building my own studio. I have 4 guitars, 3 keyboards, a drumset, a professional microphone, and two computers. Not to mention two amps and a surround sound entertainment system.

This is great for mixing things on the computer using, say, Audacity or Pro Tools. But I'd love to throw everything through an actual mixing board, and mix out certain things and add effects that way. The computer is too limiting.
WOW. All that sounds complicated.

I hate being inside and material possessions are not that important to me, so I'm going to bend the rules slightly...

1. I'd like a giant walk in closet full of all my favourite clothes and loads of quality shoes.
2. I'd like my house to have a huge garden with it's own river and preferably it be located on the slopes of a semi-remote mountain.
3. I'd like someone to share it with and to hold while watching the sunset.

Cavey said:
I hate being inside and material possessions are not that important to me, so I'm going to bend the rules slightly...

1. I'd like a giant walk in closet full of all my favourite clothes and loads of quality shoes.
2. I'd like my house to have a huge garden with it's own river and preferably it be located on the slopes of a semi-remote mountain.
3. I'd like someone to share it with and to hold while watching the sunset.
I like sunsets.:D

Seriously though, it's always nice to see men who aren't afraid to show their innermost romantic feelings regardless of the fellas who may think it isn't "Manly" to show their softer side. I truly respect your number 3 choice Cavey.

LoneKiller said:
I like sunsets.:D

Seriously though, it's always nice to see men who aren't afraid to show their innermost romantic feelings regardless of the fellas who may think it isn't "Manly" to show their softer side. I truly respect your number 3 choice Cavey.

I never have a problem with showing my romantic side - or my feminine side for that matter. Romance, sunsets, moonlit walks, flowers, poetry, holding hands... I love them all.

Number 3 was originally subtly different. It was still someone to share it with, but there's only so many times you can bang on about your ex before everyone wishes you'd just shut up ;)

LoneKiller said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

Not really complicated if you know what you're doing.

I already usually plug the keyboards into the mic preset when I'm recording that, and then use the microphone for recording guitars and vocals. I don't play the drums well, so I usually use drum samples.

If I had something that I could hook up multiple mics, feed it into the computer, and mix out and add certain parts...that would be fantastic. It would make it easier than what I do now, which is plug in, record, unplug, record, plug back in, record...etc.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
LoneKiller said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

I already usually plug the keyboards into the mic preset when I'm recording that, and then use the microphone for recording guitars and vocals. I don't play the drums well, so I usually use drum samples.

If I had something that I could hook up multiple mics, feed it into the computer, and mix out and add certain parts...that would be fantastic. It would make it easier than what I do now, which is plug in, record, unplug, record, plug back in, record...etc.
My uncle has a Gibson Les Paul electric guitar. I'm not too sure how old. I'm 38yo now and I remember seeing it when I was around 13yo or so one Christmas.

The equivalent of a Star Trek Next Generation Holodeck. LINK

The equivalent of a Star Trek Next Generation Female Data. LINK

The equivalent of a Star Trek Next Generation Replicator. LINK

What else would a person need?

Nothing!

Bones said:

Nothing!
kirk_chair_zps62fde21a.jpg

Your doing it all wrong. :D

Order one of these on the holodeck:

images

LoneKiller said:
Bones said:

Nothing!
kirk_chair_zps62fde21a.jpg

1. Friends
2. Massive Queen size bed with loads of pillows
3. Massive home entertainment system to watch moves and play games while sitting on said bed
4. Personal chef
5. Loads of dogs and cats (that get on)
6. Computer/Gaming system to rival what even NASA have for technology
7. Swimming Pool
8. So many other things
9. Did i mention Friends?

LoneKiller said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
LoneKiller said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

My uncle has a Gibson Les Paul electric guitar. I'm not too sure how old. I'm 38yo now and I remember seeing it when I was around 13yo or so one Christmas.

Gibson Les Paul's are sweet. I'd love to get one.

My electric is a Fender Strat, same brand that Eric Clapton plays.

I just want a comfy house. Kinda like the hobbit's house. I don't even need more consoles, I get by well with emulation. Well, perhaps a Vectrex would be nice. A nice backyard to grow a farm, a well, a modest pool... That's about enough.

1. Dear ones, family and at least one friend.
2. Nice comfy bed!
3. Kittens.
4. Chocolate :shy:
5. Beautiful bathroom, little bit ''spa style''

I don't need a big home, just a comfy one. :) Really not needing so much either... Healthy little cozy home is good enough.

Gigantic walk in closet / a whole room as my closet.
Playroom filled with toys and all of my collectable toys for my inner child.
Booze on tap.
Gigantic Queen size 4 poster bed.
Huge pond filled with Koi carp.
I don't like swimming, but a heated swimming pool anyway, with lights.
A garden like a jungle, with smokable weed growing everywhere.

Very specific eh?

I'm really not sure to be honest. I'd have to stroll into a massive electronic store to have an idea of what I'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back