Can anyone recommend decent anti-virus software

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a long time i have been using the AVG anti-virus and i think it is better than many and one can download it for free from the internet it has many new faeatures i hope that you will like this

A local Tech Mag suggested Avast free is the best free antivirus available. I run it in conjunction with Nod64 and it works great... I get free licences for Nod32/64 so it's all free. :p

For a Windows Vista PC system: McAfee Anti-Virus Plus. IMO Symatec's Norton Anti-Virus & related products suck because they seem to take too much control over the software environment. McAfee products are effective and user-friendly. LG:)

jasmin said:
Does anyone know of a decent anti-virus software that is free and fairly idiot proof?

Thanks
J

There are many powerful Anti virus softwares...
But I found some them much pretty as well...
You can try;
Panda Anti-Virus Software
Kesparsky Anti-Virus Software
or,
AVG...
these antivirus software are pretty good...
you can try one these...
:)

You can't go wrong with Avast!

Well, unless you have a 'You can bring it on!' attitude towards the internet and try your luck on some dubious sites. Avast is efficient, free, and generally easy on the system. Couple that with PCTools Firewall and possibly Spybot- Search and Destroy and Spywareblaster and you shouldn't have any problems.

My job offers Symantec Endpoint Protection AV to its employees. I have been using it for years without trouble from the software or from potential viruses.

Microsoft Security Essentials with a version of SUPERantispyware installed as well isnt too bad, both free.

Latest posts

Back